Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

..Rish..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Rish..

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh117

Originally posted by robinc07

Haha way to go Rafi for being so INDIRECT and a HYPOCRITICAL(telling everyone to unite and telling people not say bad stuff about Swaron..but u turn around and do the exact opposite). I am happy for Sneha as she is a darling and my favourite D3 actress. Your "leavin EVERY1 behind" was not necessary...your just provoking people against u and making people hate Swaron congratsClap

I Agree Robin , These people create havoke and tell us that we people arnt friendly !!!!!! This Sarcasm leads to nothing but hatred and cold war !!!!!!! But we all know who is the best !!!! Wink
HAHA...yeah..we all know..."WHO IS THE BEST?"Wink
and we don't need such posts to show who is the best...!
THE ALL ROUNDER WINNER IN 2010... Wink
SO NO WORRIES...!! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyanshNxt_rockstarInfinitiesluv_arshaZehnaseeb.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron502

hey pls evry1 dere is a request...swaron topic pe pls koi kriyansh fan mt comment kro nd kriyansh topic pe koi swaron fan mt comment kro...!!!!!!

aisa nah bolo...as long as the cmnts don't lead to arguments...i think we all hv da right to cmnt nywhr...Smile Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cInfinitiesCrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
guyzz rafi di didnt mean wat u all made of it nd by passing such comments u r provoking us to rpyl bak 2 such rude comments...sooo pls stop it nd pls let us b hapy tat r sneha got the 1st position

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak231

hey pls evry1 dere is a request...swaron topic pe pls koi kriyansh fan mt comment kro nd kriyansh topic pe koi swaron fan mt comment kro...!!!!!!

aisa nah bolo...as long as the cmnts don't lead to arguments...i think we all hv da right to cmnt nywhr...Smile Smile

i no it yar bt dese days jb bhi koi swaron fan kryansh topic pe comment kr de to ladai honi shuru ho jati hai!!!!! nd d samr happens wen a kriyansh fab comments on a swaron topic

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I have no problem by celebrations like this by Sneha's fans BUT BUT BUT...
What does this line means...?????
Is their ANY doubt now as to whoz the TRUE Diva of the show ? I dont think so !
I find these kind of statement some thing like TAUNT.Shocked
Celebrations are always meant to be for the person who wins. BUT NOT FOR SHOWING SOMETHING which of course doesn't make any sense...Confused
Why would any non sneha fan would mind at all about this thread of cheers by sneha's fan unless and untill...it is annoying for the others..

Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 04 December 2011 at 12:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cKriyanshInfinitiesluv_arshaZehnaseeb.

-naina-

IF-Rockerz

-naina-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
wooohooo she won...she deserved it totally!!!Dancing

Lov u SnehaEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskurana

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

guyzz rafi di didnt mean wat u all made of it nd by passing such comments u r provoking us to rpyl bak 2 such rude comments...sooo pls stop it nd pls let us b hapy tat r sneha got the 1st position
I don't buy that one bit...I am not a fool! I know Rafi's love for Swaron...my love for ArSha would never drop me this low to create fights and pass along sarcastic remarks (especially on the topic name) and act like a princess and cover it up with United Topics. I read people easily, I am not a child I know how people are as I am in a field of study (in University) where I study people (whether its the internet or not..) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KriyanshInfinities..Rish..Zehnaseeb.

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktifan

but shaki is better

SUM WUD SAY SANAYA IRANI IS BETTER...SUM LK GIA MANEK...SUM ADORE JENIFER WINGET...KISIKO KRITTIKA KAMRA PASAND HAI...ND U LK SHAKTI...ND MY VOTE WENT WID SNEHA...TOH IT'S LK...1000'S OF PPL HV  VARIED LIKES ND DISLIKES...  THIS ARGUMENT CAN NEVA HV A SOLUTION...SO I THINK LETS JUST CONGRATULATE SNEHA KAPOOR FOR THE TIME BEING AS AFTRALL SHE'S PART OF THE SHOW WE LOVE TO THE CORE...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.