Posted: 12 years ago
congo sneha well deserved. party timeπŸ₯³
Yaaay :D

Sneha Kapoor totally deserved it :D πŸ‘

The ACTUAL Diva πŸ˜‰

We love her to bits ! πŸ˜ƒ

Haha way to go Rafi for being so INDIRECT and a HYPOCRITICAL(telling everyone to unite and telling people not say bad stuff about Swaron..but u turn around and do the exact opposite). I am happy for Sneha as she is a darling and my favourite D3 actress. Your "leavin EVERY1 behind" was not necessary...your just provoking people against u and making people hate Swaron congratsπŸ‘ Edited by robinc07 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SwaRon.is.magic

Yaaay :D

Sneha Kapoor totally deserved it :D πŸ‘

The ACTUAL Diva πŸ˜‰

We love her to bits ! πŸ˜ƒ

WE DO LOVE HER TO THE BITS...GREAT SHE WON...😳
hey pls evry1 dere is a request...swaron topic pe pls koi kriyansh fan mt comment kro nd kriyansh topic pe koi swaron fan mt comment kro...!!!!!!
Originally posted by swaron502

hey pls evry1 dere is a request...swaron topic pe pls koi kriyansh fan mt comment kro nd kriyansh topic pe koi swaron fan mt comment kro...!!!!!!
I am sorry but no...I may have sounded rude but it was TRUE and Rafi herself knows it. I have a right to post anywhere I want...I actually want peace and always post in peaceful manner never bashing people. But I can't stand fake people saying one thing and then doing the exact opposite (this has nothing to even do with Swaron..its more what she wrote as the heading...just creating fights for no reason and making this forum turn into crap with all the fights back and forth). 
Robin
trust me
i read the topic n i was like leaving everyone behind iski kya zarrorat thi
i m telling u sarcasm is evident but leave man m fed up of this forum
lol ye to hota hi rahega

n ash
sorry wat u r saying is totally uncalled for n immature
everyone has a right to express one's thoughts
in a decent way
@aarti i agree with you...we are just giving out our views...we know we can;'t change the results but atleast we can present our views!
Originally posted by robinc07

Haha way to go Rafi for being so INDIRECT and a HYPOCRITICAL(telling everyone to unite and telling people not say bad stuff about Swaron..but u turn around and do the exact opposite). I am happy for Sneha as she is a darling and my favourite D3 actress. Your "leavin EVERY1 behind" was not necessary...your just provoking people against u and making people hate Swaron congratsπŸ‘

I Agree Robin , These people create havoke and tell us that we people arnt friendly !!!!!! This Sarcasm leads to nothing but hatred and cold war !!!!!!! But we all know who is the best !!!! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by kriyansh117

I Agree Robin , These people create havoke and tell us that we people arnt friendly !!!!!! This Sarcasm leads to nothing but hatred and cold war !!!!!!! But we all know who is the best !!!! πŸ˜‰
HAHA...yeah..we all know..."WHO IS THE BEST?"πŸ˜‰
and we don't need such posts to show who is the best...!
THE ALL ROUNDER WINNER IN 2010... πŸ˜‰
SO NO WORRIES...!! πŸ˜ƒ