Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

CrazyGirl.21

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
ye thread jis topic pe bana tha us topic pe baat krte hain nd lets b hapy 4 sneha...lets nt fight pleej..swaron fans kriyansh fans ko kuch nhi kahenge nd kriyansh fams swaron fans ko kuch nhi kahenge...cmon guyzz lets b frnds...!!!! v all r D3ians...haina?????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 16)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwaRon.TanHa

Groupbie

SwaRon.TanHa

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Aaand no surprises there .. 

Love u Princess and congratulations ! Embarrassed

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.TanHa

Aaand no surprises there .. 

Love u Princess and congratulations ! Embarrassed

we all do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Lol Ketika u come on here to insult me...before assuming stuff listen to the facts which I already gave to u and why did u post here...so u can extend the current resolved conflict, so ur so called picture will get u supportLOL Swaron fans I already called PEACE sorry but this girl is just extending it when we already discussed this issue and I proved her wrong with the whole "stealing" issue. 

Anyways, I am actually really interested in the Swaron story (even though I love Kriyansh story as well)...usually I only like one story on a certain track. But, both stories are becoming really good...Palki has worked hard and her team has created more hotter and interesting scenes for us. I am impressed with Shantanu's acting...I never thought the sweet and smiley/laughing Shantanu can pull off such a tough face and attitude when talking to Sharon nowadays. It was cute in the Roobaroo song when he scares Kriya and shakes his head at Rey (I watched that scene over and over). 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskuranaCrazyGirl.21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.