Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 16)

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
ye thread jis topic pe bana tha us topic pe baat krte hain nd lets b hapy 4 sneha...lets nt fight pleej..swaron fans kriyansh fans ko kuch nhi kahenge nd kriyansh fams swaron fans ko kuch nhi kahenge...cmon guyzz lets b frnds...!!!! v all r D3ians...haina?????
SwaRon.TanHa Groupbie
SwaRon.TanHa
SwaRon.TanHa

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Aaand no surprises there .. 

Love u Princess and congratulations ! Embarrassed
muskurana IF-Rockerz
muskurana
muskurana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon.TanHa

Aaand no surprises there .. 

Love u Princess and congratulations ! Embarrassed

we all do...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Lol Ketika u come on here to insult me...before assuming stuff listen to the facts which I already gave to u and why did u post here...so u can extend the current resolved conflict, so ur so called picture will get u supportLOL Swaron fans I already called PEACE sorry but this girl is just extending it when we already discussed this issue and I proved her wrong with the whole "stealing" issue. 

Anyways, I am actually really interested in the Swaron story (even though I love Kriyansh story as well)...usually I only like one story on a certain track. But, both stories are becoming really good...Palki has worked hard and her team has created more hotter and interesting scenes for us. I am impressed with Shantanu's acting...I never thought the sweet and smiley/laughing Shantanu can pull off such a tough face and attitude when talking to Sharon nowadays. It was cute in the Roobaroo song when he scares Kriya and shakes his head at Rey (I watched that scene over and over). 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskuranaCrazyGirl.21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index