Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

katie.swaron

katie.swaron

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyansh117

This is what happens everytime !!!! Why the HECK r u guys involving your personal grudges over here !!!!! We need to solve the kriyaansh vs. swaron thing and end it all 4 once and Sort it out on our own !!!! N ketaki , Y the hell r u insulting Robin ??? Did she say anything to u ??? So please dont end up creating fights and misunderstandings !!!!!
well i am not insulting robin...u guys shouldn't lie about the pictures u post!!!i worked hard to find them...so u should give the due credits!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sneha Kapoor Wins BEST FACE leavin EVERY1 behind (Page 15)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Khwahish-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Khwahish-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ketaki123

Originally posted by kriyansh117

This is what happens everytime !!!! Why the HECK r u guys involving your personal grudges over here !!!!! We need to solve the kriyaansh vs. swaron thing and end it all 4 once and Sort it out on our own !!!! N ketaki , Y the hell r u insulting Robin ??? Did she say anything to u ??? So please dont end up creating fights and misunderstandings !!!!!
well i am not insulting robin...u guys shouldn't lie about the pictures u post!!!i worked hard to find them...so u should give the due credits!!!

This is what I hate , Everytime I try to forget the LOC between us , U start it again . N PLEASE , dont pin point on KriYaansh fans saying that we steal ur Credit !!! I am sure no KriYaansh fans does that , N dont u dare say anything about  Robin !!! Robin never indulges in fights and she always tries to calm down those Fights . And stealing those pics , Please , Robin has a fan following On FB and IF , so first check out who published it before accusing her for anything !!!

Edited by kriyansh117 - 07 December 2011 at 4:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

@Ketaki: Can i please see the pic that ROBIN 'stole'?

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
OMG COME ON GUYS ENUF IS ENUF CAN WE ALL JUST STOP DIS TU TU MEI MEI
U KNW PPL READ D TOPICS OF DIS FORUM THINK ABT NEW PPL WAT IMPRESSION WILL DEY GET AND OFCOURSE EVEN D STARS WE LOVE DEY ALSO READ ALL DIS U THINK DEY WILL LUV U FOR WRITING ALL DIS

KETAKI PLZZ DUN ACCUSE ROBIN OF STEALING SHE TOLD U THOUSAND TYMS SHE TUK IT FROM THE GALLERY AND DERE NO ONE GIVES CREDIT TO ANY1 AND WE DLTD DAT PIC SOO CHILL NOW EVERYTHING IS SOLVED...WE DIN KNW IT WAS UR HARDWORK...WE WILL KEEP DAT IN MIND NEXT TYM

MAHI CHILL YAAR THIS MATTER HAS BEEN SOLVED LETS PLZZ FORGET THIS

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c-adorabubbles-

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
can we all lk really put an end to dis argument...it's a request guys...

-adorabubbles-sweetshine

kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

kajen

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Yup thats what we r saying zak... But ur dear frnd wants fight...peace talks ek din chal paayi wow...kitne toic bne the yha...sorry m just annoyed...robin ko bhi ni chodha...this is d limit

r07csweetshine

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
AARTI please leave this topic! AUR MODS please close this TOPIC it isbecoming a battle field.

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
please guys...if issues r related to FB...i think it's better to solve it out thr...nd not on this thread...lets just put an end ppl...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.