Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Kuch Hua Maanvi? (Page 5)

EHMMBH_fan1 Senior Member
EHMMBH_fan1
EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
omg!!! amazing :)

I love all your OS's...keep writing :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

tereliyeluver Newbie
tereliyeluver
tereliyeluver

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Hey eeerrrmmm can you please turn this fantasy into an FF because this is an awesome Fantasy and I think that it would make an awesome story so please can you make this Fantasy into an FF.

IndigoBlues

Piya.D Goldie
Piya.D
Piya.D

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
i loved it it was so cute!!!!!!!!!!!

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -X-NeeNee-X-

OMG! I love, love, absolutely LOVE! Your FF! 

I love your writing style as well.. It makes me wanna read more! Which I hope you will be doing so? Please doo! :) And PM me when you do as well :P

Thank youu :)

I can soo imagine that happening lol.. 

Thanks a lottt! Embarrassed wow..even my friend in school just told me recently that she likes my writing style. EmbarrassedLOL yep..for now VirMan is my latest obsession, so will definitely be writing a lot on them! Embarrassed and yes, I added you to my PM list. Embarrassed
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tereliyeluver

Hey eeerrrmmm can you please turn this fantasy into an FF because this is an awesome Fantasy and I think that it would make an awesome story so please can you make this Fantasy into an FF.

thanks..actually I'm really bad at FF's..because I continue them for some chapters, and then after that i lose the plot and get too lazy to update. LOL so what i'm doing is writing a series of one-shots(these 'Fantasies') which are based off events in the serial, and which are easier for me coz there's no pressure to 'update' or anything. Embarrassed but will definitely try a small 3-5 part SS..Embarrassed thanks a lot again! Embarrassed
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehroon_riaz

I have absolutely NO words to express for this wonderful piece. Please could you just do another part, one last part. Even if this was just supposed to be this... I just want to know what happens when that 'some other time' comes... Does she say anything back.? What happens? Does she do something like that as well to him?

Gosh, so much questions. But yeh if you are going to do one with 'naughty' Maanvi, then please link it to this one. Where she probably comes to him after the wedding day. (if this was the wedding day, was really lost in what would happen, so don't know :P) and then she says something like you were saying?

Or Viraat comes to her that night, knowing that she'll be on the terrace and does whatever else he wanted to do and then Maanvi does something aswell. I don't know hat that something is, because I'm not really a writer so only a writer's imagination can take us to some place else.

Thanks so much for the long comment..was really waiting for a long one for a strange reason, lol. LOLEmbarrassed actually..these are your ideas..so i think you should write on them coz even you're a good OS writer. Embarrassed but thanks for the encouragement anyway..will definitely do a 'naughty Maanvi' thing..Wink 
tereliyeluver Newbie
tereliyeluver
tereliyeluver

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Hey can you please turn this fantasy into an FF because its an awesome Fantasy sooo please I would like you to turn this into an FF
-Sissy- Goldie
-Sissy-
-Sissy-

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Oye hoye besharaam larki LOL
You've started romantic scenes huh ? Embarrassed
Keep it up the great work will eargerly waiting for your next "Fantasy"

IndigoBlues

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index