Pavitra Rishta

varsha's gonnna kidnap soham

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pranita1202

Goldie

pranita1202

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
i strongly feel varsha is gonna kidnap soham n  flee to US or any other foreign country  n then leap will occur (as same twist happened in kyuki saas bhi ..  .. ekta 's show pre leap )
guess she will also  talk satish  in this .being helpless he' ll agree 
then ekta mata's big  fat leap (same was the scenario in kasam se when lead was replaced leap toook place they dragged it show much Confused)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "varsha's gonnna kidnap soham" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I guess that is wh ythis is happening .Ekta Kapoor did the big leap in her first two shows and she wants to do the same here in this one ...For the third time she is repeating the same track ...

I have no idea if it will work or not , only time will tell  ..For Anki's sake I hope it does though I am doubtful

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 December 2011 at 8:50am

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I guess that is wh ythis is happening .Ekta Kapoor did the big leap in her first two shows and she wants to do the same here in this one ...For the third time she is repeating the same track ...

I have no idea if it will work or not , only time will tell  ..For Anki's sake I hope it does though I am doubtful
tanya may b 1st 2week it will do well bt like m audience quit it bc i cant tolerate archana as old woman bsy with some 24/25 ages boys girls and only give advise and crying and like kasuti zinadagi manav taunt her for soham and then after 3months[another leap] she will b granny and talking with hiten same happened in KASUTI ZINADAGI HITEN REPLACED in place of CEZANN my most favDay Dreamingthere shewata and hiten shows as grandparents so funny then shewata never get another chance now she get another production houseShocked

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poas

I
tanya may b 1st 2week it will do well bt like m audience quit it bc i cant tolerate archana as old woman bsy with some 24/25 ages boys girls and only give advise and crying and like kasuti zinadagi manav taunt her for soham and then after 3months[another leap] she will b granny and talking with hiten same happened in KASUTI ZINADAGI HITEN REPLACED in place of CEZANN my most favDay Dreamingthere shewata and hiten shows as grandparents so funny then shewata never get another chance now she get another production houseShocked

So this has happened in another show as well...ShockedShocked

You mean to say this is the fourth time she is repeating this track ...ShockedShockedShocked

Wow, hats off to  her if she gets away with it ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poas

I

So this has happened in another show as well...ShockedShocked

You mean to say this is the fourth time she is repeating this track ...ShockedShockedShocked

Wow, hats off to  her if she gets away with it ...LOL

ya in KASUTI...anurag misunderstood prena for their son's death who was 5/6 years old boy and it created by mr.bajaj then prena got marreid with mr.bajaj who was 60years old guy and 3 children and then anurag thought prena hs rel with him then seperate then prena never came to know mr.bjaj creat this prob LOLLOLas manav never know his mom did so bad with soham sachu and shravani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top