India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What are T & D upto ??

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:17am | IP Logged

Hey friends, i don't understand what are they really doing ?? Firts they asked a question to the public, Will the Prince charming ever be hers ? They showed

Armaan - a Casanova but someone who cared for her.

Jassi - She was the favourite of everyone.

Purab - Hard to believe but an exceptional personality.

Now the scenario is.

The Prince charming is suffering.

Jassi has lost her impression completely.

Purab- an example of good people losing at last.

What the hell are they doing. I think they have some kind of enemity wih sony or Jassi. They have spoiled the whole serial.

HUMM IF-Dazzler
HUMM
HUMM

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged
I don't think so, they have done a good job till now!

The serial yes had gone down but now its fine.

Everything has a downtime.
Soon JJKN will Rock again!
smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HUMM

I don't think so, they have done a good job till now!

The serial yes had gone down but now its fine.

Everything has a downtime.
Soon JJKN will Rock again!

Hope so. But i think its lost.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Your question: What are T & D upto??

My Answer: No good

Question: What is Princess up to??

Answer: T & D's makeover. Here's what she has in mind for them: Ouch

smita24 Goldie
smita24
smita24

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Your question: What are T & D upto??

My Answer: No good

Question: What is Princess up to??

Answer: T & D's makeover. Here's what she has in mind for them: Ouch

Wow that was great Clap So when are u planning to come to Mumbai to do T & D's makeover ?

strawberry Senior Member
strawberry
strawberry

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 2:41am | IP Logged
   tony and deeya are just giving a twist to ending of jjkn.  the original ending was a bit tame so they've given this ending.  mallika has been turned into an ekta kapoor style vamp in order to justify armaan-jassi relationship quiet patheic really. jassi will enter gulmour as model and find out who was behind all this and finally mallika-aryan will be chucked out of gulmour by puru. devdas will marry jassi who will be made ceo of gulmour.  serial ends in may. so guys all those arguements of who sld marry jassi now better be laid to rest. devdas will get everything on a platter. all he had to do was sit and drink and ruin the company. jassi had to pay the price and poor purab the one genuine guy who is now going to help jassi is going to be left out in cold again. its true  good guys never get anything.
Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by strawberry

tony and deeya are just giving a twist to ending of jjkn. the original ending was a bit tame so they've given this ending. mallika has been turned into an ekta kapoor style vamp in order to justify armaan-jassi relationship quiet patheic really. jassi will enter gulmour as model and find out who was behind all this and finally mallika-aryan will be chucked out of gulmour by puru. devdas will marry jassi who will be made ceo of gulmour. serial ends in may. so guys all those arguements of who sld marry jassi now better be laid to rest. devdas will get everything on a platter. all he had to do was sit and drink and ruin the company. jassi had to pay the price and poor purab the one genuine guy who is now going to help jassi is going to be left out in cold again. its true good guys never get anything.

Mallika is not needed to rate Armaan and Jassi's relationship as "pathetic". First and foremost, as Armaan was "faking" everything, they didn't have a real relationship at all. If at all there is a relationship between Armaan and Jassi, it is now, purely of the heart and of love..they have at the most gone to the extent of a hug...that's not pathetic nor is it illicit.
Acc to what you say, devdas is NOT getting anything on a platter. He has lost the chairmanship and his love. And he is paying hell for it.
And good guy Purab is not going to be left out in the cold. Don't worry, Meenu hai na! He appears and disappears in Jassi's life as per his will. I am sorry, that is not a "good guy".
Ouch

Edited by Daisy - 23 March 2005 at 5:52am
ms-tabu Goldie
ms-tabu
ms-tabu

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:13am | IP Logged

i agrre wih daisy, armaan has also suffered ,he truly luves jassi,he desreves her only,exceptional people like purab mehra,can stay single or call meenakshi,all humans have some flaws,p is made extra exceptional by t an dd

tablet

Go to top