Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

Simran234

Goldie

Simran234

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shtl_l

instead of linking arnav's father with a girl...wht if the story is like arnav's father was driving the car and in saving khushi's life on the road he went and hit her parents...so khushi's parents died on the spot...or maybe his dad also died on the spot...hearing arnav's father's death...mayb his mother went and committed suicide...

I like this plot but that doesn't explain why Arnav hates his dad so much..

Simran :D...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pavitra-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cyberpsychooo

IF-Dazzler

Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
didnt read all pages, but in another thread i wrote, that both their parent dies at nearly the same time..

arnav was 15 / khushi 8 - their age difference is shown 7/8 yrs... so i am sure there is a connection...

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 18 April 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cyberpsychooo

didnt read all pages, but in another thread i wrote, that both their parent dies at nearly the same time..

arnav was 15 / khushi 8 - their age difference is shown 7/8 yrs... so i am sure there is a connection...

bt hw z tat possible...i mean n d cast description...khushiz 18 n arnavz 28...so i guezz itz been 10 yearz aftr khushiz parentz demize...n i guezz arnav waz 18 by tym...n as far abt arnavz pazt...in d very 1st epi..anjali mentionz abt arnavz behavior durin d fashion show..sayin tat "wahi 15 year arnav who handlez hiz sis n lettin himself hurt inside bt nt lettin it affect hiz sis.."n al..so do u really think khushiz gnna b rezposible foh arnavz pazt...wel..she might b a part f it...bt hw cum responsible..??..bcz shez juz 5 by tym..!!

PriyaLove

Groupbie

PriyaLove

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged

This could be a plot twist much later in the serial. No where near now, misunderstanding has to be cleared up, the guilt track... etc.

Both sides seem to have a mysterious past. The CVs have left lots unexplained to create mystery and make future plot twists. As long as Arhi aren't related I am happy. That would ruin the plot.

But something may have happened with their parents. True. But maybe it is Arnavs mother rather than father. Nani gives the impression that Anjali's happy go lucky good personality takes after their mother and Arnavs personality his fathers. The missing link could be Arnavs mother and Garima. Garima and Arnavs father would make more sense. 

What about Shashi. He has to play a part too. Does he have anything to do with Arnavs mother? Father? Why was Arnav at the beginning of the so mean and indifferent to Khushi? Something to do with his past?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsIPKKNDManic

ShyamaS

Groupbie

ShyamaS

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
a lot of speculations.. but possible..

rini_kat

IF-Rockerz

rini_kat

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shtl_l

instead of linking arnav's father with a girl...wht if the story is like arnav's father was driving the car and in saving khushi's life on the road he went and hit her parents...so khushi's parents died on the spot...or maybe his dad also died on the spot...hearing arnav's father's death...mayb his mother went and committed suicide...

like this plot

.Kiran.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Kiran.

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
WOW Opti u made me thinking about their past connection instead of working on my ISU...LOL! But yeah there are chances Garima might bring storm in ArHi's life now taht I read her description on SP site. All I'm waiting for is their past revelation. The real story will start when this Shyam's chapter will be over which I think will be in next 3-4 months atleast. But I really really hope and wish they show their past going by the initial promos. I don't trust Cvs in this case. I dunno if you've watched Geet or not but they did not show Maan's past in Geet which I was waiting for all along. So, I really really hope and pray they show their past connection in this show. Deep down I've a feeling they will because that's what they showed in initial promos and they have to bring the hate track in,so that's how they will show the hate-track again after Shyam's truth is revealed. 

radhika_6088

Groupbie

radhika_6088

Posted: 17 June 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged

she is payal's real mother but khushi's step-mother!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.