Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

arshi-forever

arshi-forever

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
OMG! yes this will be very interesting and i agree with that someone posted earlier maybe thats why arnav always refers to lower class girls as gold diggers etc?? hmmm.. interesting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 8)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArShiLover11

ArShiLover11

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
interesting and confusing...definitely something 2 look forward to..

ipkknd-fan

IF-Dazzler

ipkknd-fan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
When did it say that garima was payals step mum?
Plz reply coz I cant remember :/

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd-fan

Check this out. You'll find your answer against Shashi's characterisation.

http://www.india-forums.com/tv-show/752/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon/cast/

PepsiGirl101

IF-Rockerz

PepsiGirl101

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
hmmm.. now that you mention it.. idk but i bet they will bring up the past somehow to haunt arnav and khushi ESPECIALLY when they admit their love for each other and the Shyam fiasco is done.. so possible that the past comes because that seemes to happen a lot in hindi serials... dont know for sure though... can only guess and wait

coldy07

Goldie

coldy07

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Just to say, the character sketch of Ex-Garima Gupta is also given. And there it says
Garima is Khushi and Payal's mother. She is somebody who considers self respect and family honour topmost. Fear of infamy haunts her, as she has gone through that ordeal when she was a young woman.

How is that possible? Probably some error out there. In Shashi's character sketch they have mentioned that Khushi was brought in as an orphan by Garima. , while Payal is his real daughter from his first marriage.
Where does it say that Garima and Payal's mother were sisters?? 

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
i don't remember garima being payal's step mother but I think arnav cares for his dad.. his chacha n relatives from that side he hates.. otherwise he would'nt have done the barsi puja of both parents, instead only one...

i think his chacha had a hand in killing his dad, tried to maybe rape his mom, which is why she committed suicide...

i have a feeling garima is involved somewhere here but i'm not exactly sure where...

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coldy07

Originally posted by Opti

Just to say, the character sketch of Ex-Garima Gupta is also given. And there it says
Garima is Khushi and Payal's mother. She is somebody who considers self respect and family honour topmost. Fear of infamy haunts her, as she has gone through that ordeal when she was a young woman.

How is that possible? Probably some error out there. In Shashi's character sketch they have mentioned that Khushi was brought in as an orphan by Garima. , while Payal is his real daughter from his first marriage.
Where does it say that Garima and Payal's mother were sisters?? 

i wouldn't say anything based on this because characterization changes all the time, especially from the beginnings.. just saying

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.