Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

gkoolans

gkoolans

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shtl_l

instead of linking arnav's father with a girl...wht if the story is like arnav's father was driving the car and in saving khushi's life on the road he went and hit her parents...so khushi's parents died on the spot...or maybe his dad also died on the spot...hearing arnav's father's death...mayb his mother went and committed suicide...
well...had that been the case then ASR would n't have been so against lower middle class mind set. he is constantly ridiculing KKg for her background and i feel that it is more than just the accident thing...it is more involved...scandalous and 'affairified'.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 16 February 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
But Arnav hates his dad...so chances r der for an extramarital relationship of his dad...may b his dad was innocent and Arnavs uncle made all believe so ...so dat uncle can ruin their family and capture their asset...Arnavs mother believed the gossips about her husband and committed suicide...,,

May be Garima is d person whose name linked up with his dads...but if so y Garima not recognizing  Arnavs family???      But CV'S wil bring a twist when Garima c Arnavs parents pic...Wink

Kushi tuk almost 6months 2 c shyams pic on dat house...so it  wil take more than 1 year for all 2 know their link in d past

Anyways i too think der is sum link between their past...dats y cv's not mentioning about their background in detail...2 give us twist Smile

VampireAleena

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tia.o

IF-Rockerz

tia.o

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Hummm... that has fired up my brain... I think, Garima was the woman Arnav's father was in love with. When Arnav's mom found out, she committed suicide on Anjali's wedding day (Anjali - 20, Arnav - 16) Now, Khushi's mother was Garima's sister so when her parents found out, they might have tried to stop them. However, his father might have gone in a rage (Remember, how many times nani said that Arnav has his dad's temper?) and caused the accident which killed Khushi's parents (Khushi - .8, Arnav - 16/18 as per the age difference written in Star Plus characterization). Garima realizing her mistake runs with little Khushi. Arnav's dad commits suicide and Arnav's uncle throws Anjali and Arnav out and then we know the rest...

The reason no one recognized Garima, may be because Arnav's dad never revealed the mystery woman's identity and the family never found out because she was from a poor background, so not included in their social circle... May be that's why ASR has such negative attitude towards people from poor background. He thinks all they care is to trap rich people to climb social ladder. 

However, I think, it will be revealed later that may be Arnav's mom was the other woman and Garima and Arnav's dad was in love before marriage but he had to marry his mom because of social pressure being a nawab and all. But Arnav's mom kept them apart and when she realized that she could not do that anymore, committed suicide instead...

But because of all the scandal, Garima had to marry Shashi Gupta who was a nobody and needed mother for his daughter, so she is never found out as Garima, the nawab's love...

Edited by tia.o - 04 April 2012 at 8:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArShiLover11

virgo24

Goldie

virgo24

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Marybarton

IF-Rockerz

Marybarton

Posted: 04 April 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I made a whole fanfiction of my ideas about their past. It ties together my ideas given the historical info given. If you are curious, check it out. It starts with the breakup of the 6 month marriage and picks up from there:
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2796709

ArhiDeewani

IF-Dazzler

ArhiDeewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
This is very interesting!

Could very well be possible!!

Lets see what the CVs give us!!!

xxx

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
maybe it is true
it soo confussing 
well we have to wait for the upcoming episodes then
xxx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.