Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 12

mahamluvsbs

IF-Sizzlerz

mahamluvsbs

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
god its complicated

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 12 October 2012 at 5:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Tishana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crystal_Ice90

Crystal_Ice90

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
lol..i dint know a bit of ds sideline curiosity story...
i just watcehd da serial for ARNAV hahaha.ROFL.great thanks to everyone here..for incrasing my knowlege in regards to da serialThumbs Up

kitty25preetijaiswal19

Opti

IF-Stunnerz

Opti

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi93

but Arvav and Anjali met Garima, wouldnt they know?

They may have been too young to know of who was the lady behind the scandal.

kitty25MrDarcyfan

moon_mine

IF-Rockerz

moon_mine

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
bt both arnav n anjali hv met garima...n they hv behaved normally infnt of her...i mean there ws no sign of shock!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

whisperer

coldy07

Goldie

coldy07

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Okay. Interesting! I Just thought to post.  So Khushi is the one responsible for Arnav's bad past. Meaning there was some relationship b/w Khushi's parents and Arnav's.  Yes you're right about an alleged link up b/w Garima and Arnav's dad.  However I feel, both Garima and Arnav's dad were innocent in the scandal.

This is my perspective then.  Garima's family puts the whole blame on Arnav's dad. Arnav's mom's family too believes in them, thus Nani has that bad perspective about him.  However Arnav's mom trusted her husband.

Khushi's mother tries to protect her sister, and doesn't show any involvement of her sister in the link up, and also blames Arnav's dad.

Due to all such issues,  some people may taunt Arnav's mother during Anjali's wedding.

People from Garima's family may have tried to shoot Arnav's dad as he brought defamation to Garima.

They must have arranged for someone to shoot his dad during the wedding, and by mistake his wife got hit by the bullet.  He may have rushed her to the hospital, while doing so, there may have been an accident. Wherein , Khushi may have also lost her parents. However I don't think Khushi lost her parents at the same time as well, it doesn't look necessary!

Could someone throw some light about the Sheesh Mahal thing? Who did it really belong to?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1dorindakateTishana

preetijaiswal19

IF-Dazzler

preetijaiswal19

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
wow.. I didnt know that none of the 2 girls are Garima's own.. there's so much juice in the story... we are only at the tip of the iceberg now!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
o gosh! NOOO

Please no oldies love story creeping in. This would become yet another convoluted stupid story line like other serials. I truly hope CVs DO NOT take this route. Why can they just keep the story alive and well with the acting chops, strong story line and comedy of lead actors, why resort to overdramatization, melodrama, action, thriller, mele mein bichday bhai, reunited bhai, old lover, new souten, old souten stupid stuff. NO NO NO
That is not classy and goes against the classy vein of IPKKND. I will stop watching this serial if the bring sleaze!! I can tolerate upto Shyam's sleaze but beyond that i cant take any more negativity. We have enough K serials to do that part.

burberry07jessjazz

Arhi_2205

IF-Dazzler

Arhi_2205

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
I am gettin so badly curious, I currently like all the ideas.
M so excited now

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.