Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 12

Srilathalolla

IF-Rockerz

Srilathalolla

Posted: 20 June 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
No idea have to wait and see

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Garima the connection between Arshi's past? (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bewakoof

IF-Rockerz

Bewakoof

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
anything can happen in IPKKNDLOL

curlyhairdee

Groupbie

curlyhairdee

Posted: 05 July 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
such a creative post. well done . the next twist is going to be their past. Phewww... going to enjoy these love moments to come thoroughly.. because mohabbat ke baad,nafrat wapas ata hai.. :(

-Sunset-

IF-Rockerz

-Sunset-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Whatever the past may be ( I'm tired of guessing), I don't want Arnav's dad in affair with Khushi' mom, that would make Khushi-Arnav relationship strained ( which has just started blooming).

I want Khushi's mom and dad so in love with each other and bubbly and lovely people coz Khushi is like that. She would be shattered if her true parents are involved in affairs... Enough of hardships for Khushi!!!

This Dadi is getting on my nerves. 
When I read this thread, many of the suggestions were good. Hope the CVs don't ruin the story and also again bring a hate theme... Ugh!!

Arnav's father might have been in love with Khushi's real mother before his marriage. But Khushi's mother was in love with Khushi's dad and they get married. Arnav's dad becomes ruthless and hence he would have killed both of them ( Khushi's parents ). Garima might have disclosed Arnav's dad's cruel nature and Arnav's mom commits suicide??

Or may be Dadi's character becomes negative. Arnav's dad must have poisoned Dadi's mind with something bad about khushi's mom to get revenge...

Lol.. I gotta stop... Let me hand it over to the CVs...
And CVs Don't break Arshi again !!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi1992

Viji79

IF-Rockerz

Viji79

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Opti, yesterday's episode drove me to track down this post of yours and makes me write
"You are a genius"

ARS24

IF-Sizzlerz

ARS24

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Shocked

Safi123

IF-Dazzler

Safi123

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Confused

Arshibluvd

Groupbie

Arshibluvd

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Hi this is my 1st time so bare with me.
just thinking stop me if it completely obsurd but could it not be something simple like Arnav's mum was friends (childhood) with Khushi's mum and her aunt ( as even nani said she was from Lucknow).When Arnav's mum married Arnav's dad ( probably because she was pretty), both him and dadi may have forbid her from comunicating with them because they were poor and we all know what dadi thinks in that topic !?! Then when Khushi's mum and dad died maybe it was too much for her to take because her in laws always made her feel like Payal and her mother-in-law.
1 other suggestion is maybe Arnav's mother had a crush on Khushi's father but he was in luv with Khushi's mother, then when he died that could have pushed her over the edge????? of course the Arnav's father either could not live with the shame or maybe he really did luv her in his own SPECIAL way!!!!!

What ya think ??????  Tongue

Edited by Arshibluvd - 16 August 2012 at 5:04pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.