Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coldy07 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay. Interesting! I Just thought to post.  So Khushi is the one responsible for Arnav's bad past. Meaning there was some relationship b/w Khushi's parents and Arnav's.  Yes you're right about an alleged link up b/w Garima and Arnav's dad.  However I feel, both Garima and Arnav's dad were innocent in the scandal.

This is my perspective then.  Garima's family puts the whole blame on Arnav's dad. Arnav's mom's family too believes in them, thus Nani has that bad perspective about him.  However Arnav's mom trusted her husband.

Khushi's mother tries to protect her sister, and doesn't show any involvement of her sister in the link up, and also blames Arnav's dad.

Due to all such issues,  some people may taunt Arnav's mother during Anjali's wedding.

People from Garima's family may have tried to shoot Arnav's dad as he brought defamation to Garima.

They must have arranged for someone to shoot his dad during the wedding, and by mistake his wife got hit by the bullet.  He may have rushed her to the hospital, while doing so, there may have been an accident. Wherein , Khushi may have also lost her parents. However I don't think Khushi lost her parents at the same time as well, it doesn't look necessary!

Could someone throw some light about the Sheesh Mahal thing? Who did it really belong to?

preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow.. I didnt know that none of the 2 girls are Garima's own.. there's so much juice in the story... we are only at the tip of the iceberg now!!
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
o gosh! NOOO

Please no oldies love story creeping in. This would become yet another convoluted stupid story line like other serials. I truly hope CVs DO NOT take this route. Why can they just keep the story alive and well with the acting chops, strong story line and comedy of lead actors, why resort to overdramatization, melodrama, action, thriller, mele mein bichday bhai, reunited bhai, old lover, new souten, old souten stupid stuff. NO NO NO
That is not classy and goes against the classy vein of IPKKND. I will stop watching this serial if the bring sleaze!! I can tolerate upto Shyam's sleaze but beyond that i cant take any more negativity. We have enough K serials to do that part.
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
I am gettin so badly curious, I currently like all the ideas.
M so excited now
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@serialjunkie- arnav and khushi's past are related...this was stated from the ver beginning even before the show started airing...that is...there is probably a story behind this which was conceptualized as early as the time the show was...im  just hoping that there is nothing eww worthy...like khushi's real mom and arnav's dad would be plain gross!!
Arhi_2205 thumbnail
😆👏
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

o gosh! NOOO

Please no oldies love story creeping in. This would become yet another convoluted stupid story line like other serials. I truly hope CVs DO NOT take this route. Why can they just keep the story alive and well with the acting chops, strong story line and comedy of lead actors, why resort to overdramatization, melodrama, action, thriller, mele mein bichday bhai, reunited bhai, old lover, new souten, old souten stupid stuff. NO NO NO
That is not classy and goes against the classy vein of IPKKND. I will stop watching this serial if the bring sleaze!! I can tolerate upto Shyam's sleaze but beyond that i cant take any more negativity. We have enough K serials to do that part.

LOL😆
We have enough k serials to do dat part thats funny😆

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah! i agree! I don't want a sleazy past story marring the beauty of the show.

Lets say Khushi's aunty or some relative was Arnav's dad's object of affection, I can live with that. Or perhaps there was a misunderstanding between their families.

My point is this - Arnav's closeted past really does not need a connection with khushi's past to make the story interesting. This is too much like a 70s bollywood movie where coincidences were the foundation of entire story lines (how coincidentally you become best friends with your brother, how coincidentally your sister ties you rakhi, how coincidentally you meet in a mela or discover a similar tattoo/locket/mole/scar etc etc). That is OLD SCHOOL and INSUFFERABLE.

I think if CVs indeed want to connect the two, they can show that these families were neighbors and Arnav's family somehow mistreated Khushi's family and now Arnav feels the need to repair that. I can even live with that.

But an affair or even to imagine that Khushi as a 5~10 year old child was somehow responsible for Raizada parivar's unraveling is unacceptable and poor story telling. It does not make for mature and classy story telling. how can a 10 year old be held responsible for anything!

I hope CVs treat this with class.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

yeah! i agree! I don't want a sleazy past story marring the beauty of the show.

Lets say Khushi's aunty or some relative was Arnav's dad's object of affection, I can live with that. Or perhaps there was a misunderstanding between their families.

My point is this - Arnav's closeted past really does not need a connection with khushi's past to make the story interesting. This is too much like a 70s bollywood movie where coincidences were the foundation of entire story lines (how coincidentally you become best friends with your brother, how coincidentally your sister ties you rakhi, how coincidentally you meet in a mela or discover a similar tattoo/locket/mole/scar etc etc). That is OLD SCHOOL and INSUFFERABLE.

I think if CVs indeed want to connect the two, they can show that these families were neighbors and Arnav's family somehow mistreated Khushi's family and now Arnav feels the need to repair that. I can even live with that.

But an affair or even to imagine that Khushi as a 5~10 year old child was somehow responsible for Raizada parivar's unraveling is unacceptable and poor story telling. It does not make for mature and classy story telling. how can a 10 year old be held responsible for anything!

I hope CVs treat this with class.

Whether you like it or not, this is not just a love story. There is a lot of complexity thrown in from the start.  As to co-incidences have we not had so many co-incidences so far?  Khushi managed to be in the same place as Arnav and that kick started this whole story.

As to their pasts being inter-related, I think that is the main theme of this show. The Shyam factor is just a piece of the larger canvass. When they started off this show they did mention that their past is going to wreak major havoc in their lives.  As to Arnav's family mistreating Khushi's family and Arnav feeling the need to repair it sounds ironic considering that he himself is mistreating, humiliating and punishing Khushi for no fault of hers.  I don't see where the question of class comes here.  They have already shown many things in the show which are not necessarily classy.  Shyam's disgusting behaviour is a case in point.  Neither has Arnav's bahaviour been classy of late.  This is a mainstream soap which is bound to have its share of melodrama if it aims to stick for long.

I dont see anything wrong in weaving their pasts into their present to make their future enigmatic.  as to the story telling, the so-called sleaze (as per your vocabulary) can also make for gripping story telling if they handle it with sensitivity.    
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: moon_mine

bt both arnav n anjali hv met garima...n they hv behaved normally infnt of her...i mean there ws no sign of shock!!!!!

I dont think they would have met the woman who was linked up with their dad.  That is if there was such a scandal in the first place.
.Aisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good point! man this past thing is making me so curious! i cant wait to find out how khushi is responsible for arnavs past