Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

Tulsey

IF-Dazzler

Tulsey

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

thanks Tanya for your lovely update.

First of all, I am not very impressed with the new Manav...he has no smile on his face and is a very serious person.  Going with this, there is not a very good chemistry between ARMAN. 
On this episode, I have given up on Archana's mental status.   She grabbed Soham from Manav and gave it to Varsha...very rude.  She confronted Manav every time when it came between Varsha and Sohan.
I can't stand Varsha period.  I feel extremely sorry for Satish who has been peesofied due to Varsha's haalet.

I just hope now that they replace Ankita, the new Manav does not fit well with her.  I hope that Varsha and Sohan live elsewhere than been dead.
I really want Savita to change as her role as a good woman really suits her.  Her villian role has gotten on my nerves.
Vinod should divorce his wife and Vaishali should also do the same.
This show has really taken a turn and its title should be changed.  
What is the pavitrata left after all this...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky1975Anijoycevishwapjohncena2003Tanyazshootingstar27stefanandresushkita10suan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 7)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
How nice to see you here Tulsey ..After a long time ...

Nice review and I think Soham is alive and will come later  as a grown up boy ...

I have a feeling that Ankita too will leave after her contract is over in June ..that is just my thinking , could be wrong ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pinky1975Tulseyshootingstar27

wanai

Groupbie

wanai

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
sagar saikia has started shooting ..he shot an introductory sequence with hiten

Tulsey

IF-Dazzler

Tulsey

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

How nice to see you here Tulsey ..After a long time ...

Nice review and I think Soham is alive and will come later  as a grown up boy ...

I have a feeling that Ankita too will leave after her contract is over in June ..that is just my thinking , could be wrong ..
How kind of you Tanya to think about me,
I have been out of touch with the forum as I had been so busy with my job that I finally quit in Nov on my birthday.  Now that I don't have a job, I have decided to return back to Mississauga.  I miss my family and friends.  I was actually there last week and did not want to return back to Calgary.
We have a wedding to attend in Jan in India and I am hoping to get a decent job in Toronto by end of Feb.  I love Calgary but my heart is in Toronto. 

Edited by Tulsey - 06 December 2011 at 12:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
you left your job ...OK, take a nice break  before you start looking for another one ...
Do come here every now and again , that would be very nice ..I am also about to go to London in a week or two for sometime ...
I know the show is differnt but at least this way friends can get together ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 December 2011 at 4:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top