Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 7

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
I am also upset with the way Archana handed Soham to Varsha when she knew that Manav was against it ...and she paid the price ,,,
But here I have to say that the writers have taken a total turn in her character and also in manav's ...

If you remember , this very Manav was giving away Soham for LEGAL ADOPTION to this crazy woman Varsha ...His reason was that Sachu was feeling neglected ...
The minute Satish mentioned legal adoption , Manav agreed ...
What happened to him then ?
She had already made the first kidnapping attempt ...

At that time Varsha was supposed to mentally unwell . Why was he giving his innocent little child to a mentally sick child kidnapper ..
At least now some doctors were saying that Varsha is fine ...at that time , Varsha was behaving  in such an abnormal manner .What happened to his love for his son then ..
Archana ( very wrong of her ) but was giving Soham to Varsha for a few hours in the party but Manav was giving away Soham to Varsha for good ...

At that time , if it was not for Archana then Soham would have been gone forever ...
Archana stopped the legal adoption one second before he was about to sign ...

And what is Savita crying for ..Was she not the one who was planning and scheming to get rid of Soham forever ...

I am not saying that what Archana did was right today ...Of course she is wrong  and she should pay the price ...but the kind of character swings they are showing is just really starnge ..that is why I don't want to see this show with the kind of intensity I used to ...No single character has any credibility ...
They can change anyone ...make anyone do anything ...

Right now they need to show a seperation and this is why they are putting tracks that are  very different in relations to the previous story ...

At the end of the day I want TRPs to be high , for Ankita's sake ...The previous track of manav giving away his son so eagerly was aweful and that was why TRPs came crashing down ..Hopefully this time they will not show such a mistake and  the show will do well in terms of TRPs ...

One more time I will say ...what Archu did was wrong today ...but what Manav was about to do a month ago was just as worse ...poor Soham . His character has been through so much .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashreeGManda72bhallaroxshootingstar27suan-Naresh-gaurimisha-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
The one track that swings all the time is the Soham track ...

First they show manav and Archana giving up Soham to Vrsha with their will, then they change it and varsha is shown that she forced herself in Soham's life ...then they show a promo of Archana wanting to give away Soham , then they immediately change after a bad response and show that manav is angry about Soham being given to Varsha ...
Again they take a 180 degree turn and now that very manav wants to get rid of the child because Sachin is getting neglected ...

Archana stays quiet but suddenly  takes a 180 degree turn again and stops the legal adoption ...

My God ...no track has ever been as badly written and as confusing as this one ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashreeThaneebhallaroxshootingstar27suan-sylph-gaurimisha

poojashree

poojashree

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Archana and sulo are reponsible for this incident AngryAngryAngryAngry Manav is right . ab to Savita ko Archana ko barbad karne ka chance hi mil gaya .AngryArchana did also a one mistake that she gave her FDS  to Savita. now Archanan will get a double price for her mistakes (about Soham 's matter )!
yesterday, Hiten 's acting was faboulous Clap
bye the way, OVI AND TEJASWINI  are good names for girls Smileby my point , after  the leap , OVI  would behave like as Archana and Tejaswini would behave like as Varsha .Angry am i right ?they will together fall for Aashana -Dk 's son . same boaring track Ouch
i also feel very bad for Vaishali . will Dharmesh kill her ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox-Naresh-

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
thnx tanya for the update...wht happened to archu!!..how cud she give soham to varsha.

So good to see u updating the MEBig smile

bhallarox-sylph-

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

thnx tanya for the update...wht happened to archu!!..how cud she give soham to varsha.

So good to see u updating the MEBig smile
She is stupid that's why ...LOL

I think this is all being shown to show the lead couple seperating before the leap ...

Anyway , I will be doing brief update every day now as I am in Canada ...so you can catch up as well ..then Bhalla will do the detailed update ,It will give him some breather as well...

Nice to see you here Hug

bhallaroxarchanamanav

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
wow guruji doing update..Cool..i read it..okay..lots of things have happened..i just saw a scene on tv yesterday.anki is looking gorgeous i must say..thanks guruji..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suansushkita10-sylph-

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

wow guruji doing update..Cool..i read it..okay..lots of things have happened..i just saw a scene on tv yesterday.anki is looking gorgeous i must say..thanks guruji..Hug

Hi Usha,
How are you? Miss you terribly.CrySmileHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanav-sylph-

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
So nice to see you A&M!!! Long time no see??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanavsuan-sylph-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top