Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

Wondering is Soham dead or Alive..

Also wondering, why hasnt anyone slapped or even tortured archana yet.. I hate her more than anyone else in this show.. I wish Manav would yell more.. 

Btw haila.. I was never happy for a couple's seperation as I feel now.. hopefully they will be seperated for good now!

Byteme...Yes Archana deserved the tightest slap ever from manav but what he told Do chanas was far more better...Many Vyangbaans were directed @ Sulo-Archu The Sanskari Team. Clap  My heart was proud saying "Go Manav Go"  I clapped literally 4 times during the episode...

Soham is going to be alive wih his Psycho Maushi Varshu and come around after the leap...Hope he hates his mother like anything...Biological as well as the kidnapper both...He must know the truth that his dad warned mother many times but mother put her love for her sister over love for her innocent child...Archana needs to suffer slow pain rest of her life...No forgiveness in this life from Manav or her kids.. 

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 December 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Naresh-

IF-Rockerz

-Naresh-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks 4 wu...2day episode iz dhamakedar & spicy with more masala... Lovely looking ankita... I think upcoming episode wiii intresting... Must Watch...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashreebhallarox

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Hi everyoneSmile

Here is my review for today's show. It wasn't as bad. Archana has made a very big mistake in giving Soham to Varsha, indirectly she was the killer of Soham. I hope Soham is ok.

Manav was right 10000% Everything he said about Archu was correct, and I also loved how he bought Sulo in this matter as well, Sulo is to be blamed because she never stops her two daughters from doing wrong. When Archu was fighting with Manav to give Soham to Varsha, Sulo just stood there watching everything rather than stopping Archu and making her understand that Varsha is still not all well.

DK and Manav are very good men, I liked how DK is still friends with Manav and him getting passports for his daughters was very kind of him. I wish Manav would slap Archana for what happened to his baby. She is responsible for what happened to Soham, his anger was completely justified, he was great in saying Sulo is to be blamed.

Varsha needs to be punished too. Manav shouldn't spare Varsha or Archana and both Manav and Satish should divorce their wives. While I understood Satish's concern for Soham, I understood why Manav didn't want his concern, it was his wife who kidnapped Soham so a little bit of anger is justifed.

The best K sister is Vaishali today. She informed Manav about Varsha's whereabouts.

Coming to Vaishali's house, Manju, Dharmesh, Ajit Rasika are all happy and celebrating. Liked how Vaishali came in the room and started calling Dharmesh devil and inhuman, Dharmesh deserved it. I totally understand he's not concerned for Varsha, but at least he should be a little worried for Soham. I thought she shouldn't have gone too hard on Vinod though as he wasnt with them, and as soon as he got to know what happened, he left immediately. He did a leave a bit too early, wish he had seen Dharmesh abusing Vaishali.

Dharmesh has shown what a bad husband he is. I know he didn't like being slapped by his wife in front of his friends (Ajit and Manju and Rasika) but he shouldn't have gotten physical with her. Him and Ajit are two peas in a pod when it comes to abusing their wives. Why was Manju pulling Vaishali too, what right does she have, she is a guest there. I just hope one day doesn't come when Ajit beats up Vandita in front of Dharmesh while he is smiling on. Didn't like their cheers, and I was glad Vinod looked on angry but he needs to say something!

Vandita and Savita were also good today as they kept quiet when Archana was arguing with Manav, if Vandu wanted to she could've scolded Archana but for her brother's sake she kept quiet. Savita could also go against Archana in this but she was also nice enough not to step in a husband and wife conversation.

Last part was the best. Ankita did very good acting, and Manav was right in telling off Archana. Every one of his words were right. Don't know why DK tried to stop Manav from scolding his wife, he is blessed with a good wife so he wouldn't have to worry to get frustrated with his wife. I think he was just concerned and he did listen to Manav when he told him to keep out of it. Manav telling Archana not to come in my sight wasn't harsh at all, because of her Soham is gone. I hope Soham comes back safely and Varsha is out in jail, but Archana too.

Savita's feelings are justified for Archana. I didn't like how Manav defended Archu and Sulo earlier but he made up for it later and I think he will listen to his mother from now on. 

Edited by bhallarox - 03 December 2011 at 8:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashree-Naresh-

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suan

Thanks Tanya. Looking forward to the next part. Seems like the good old days when you used to do the daily updates.Smile

Forgot to mention, will Manav take Sachin as well when he goes overseas? Will Savita go as well in order to help with the kids? I don't think he will contact Shravani, because Pooja had said in an article weeks ago that she will not be a part of PR after the leap.

Hi Sharon DiSmile

@bold, I was thinking the same thing tooSmile I miss the good old days when we used to chat in the SOTD Thread and vote, the forum was so lively. Usha Di and omshreejaanu unfortunately have left, I haven't seen them in a long time, hope they are doing well.

You are right, Shravani won''t be in the show after the leap. I am also wondering what will happen to Manav and his children. I think it has something to do with the passports DK gave Manav as a gift for his daughters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
thanx ekta for ruining pavitra rishta completele for me

Anijoyce

Groupbie

Anijoyce

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

But friends the punishment suggested by you people that of divorce & 18yrs separation from her children is too much……… is what I feel for a lady who always thought good for others.  She never had any evil intentions like Manjusha, Dharmesh or Savita nor prayed for others downfall. She is  already punished for her foolish deed by losing her  son soham.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashreemind-googlingsuan

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
anything u say but hats off to varsha how convincingly she framed her sister for year long just to run away wid her son too gud yr

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update TD. Looks like a good epi. I was confused about the timings so missed the epi. May be i will catch the repeats.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top