Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
im watching PR after so long! and it was great to read ur update - but what ever happened to kools commentary and star of the day posts - i miss them... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazbhallarox

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Sidra , Kool gives her comments on the EDT thread ..You can catch them there ..I don't do Star Of The Day anymore ..
when soham was  to be given to Varsha then I stopped as a protest ..They did change the track and Archana did not give Soham to Varsha voluntarily but at the end he did end up with varsha as you saw today ...D'oh

Anyway , it is a fictional show and I just want to have  fun now as long as it lasts because my favourite girl Ankita is in it ...

She was so good today and I loved her saree as well...

I try and see this show as PR part 2 ...Pavitra Rishta was over for me the day Sushant left the show and the romance also between manav and Archana got over for me that day ...

Now these new manav and Archana are totally different people ( for me ) .They both are very different and I don't even see that much love for each other as well , I don't even feel that bad  that they have split up  ...LOL

I guess the story will be about totally differnt people  and I do wish the show and it's cast all the best .Smile

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 December 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashreestefanandrebhallaroxJaishankarsuan.Sidra

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Sidra , Kool gives her comments on the EDT thread ..You can catch them there ..I don't do Star Of The Day anymore ..
when soham was  to be given to Varsha then I stopped as a protest ..They did change the track and Archana did not give Soham to Varsha voluntarily but at the end he did end up with varsha as you saw today ...D'oh

Anyway , it is a fictional show and I just want to have  fun now as long as it lasts because my favourite girl Ankita is in it ...

She was so good today and I loved her saree as well...

oh thanks! was wondering...ventured into the forum after so long...nice to see a familiar face (you might not remember me - but i used to come and go Big smile)

yea ankita was looking very good! and i was watching the show post leap for a little bit but stopped midway - but (i know i seem to be the only one here) - came back to see Hiten - don't get me wrong Sushant = Manav, but i love hiten - and have been skimming thru the epis since his return - and ankita has great chemistry with him as well (not as good as sushant obviously) - but i like it...

and soham varsha track - i think thats why i left the first time around...and we're back where we started...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarbhallaroxDabulls23

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I try and see this show as PR part 2 ...Pavitra Rishta was over for me the day Sushant left the show and the romance also between manav and Archana got over for me that day ...

Now these new manav and Archana are totally different people ( for me ) .They both are very different and I don't even see that much love for each other as well , I don't even feel that bad  that they have split up  ...LOL

I guess the story will be about totally differnt people  and I do wish the show and it's cast all the best .Smile

Yea the romance element is def nonexistent - by chemistry - i mean that they have good screen presence together...i know most of the forum is a big Sushita fan and well ArMan = Sushita - so its tough to see it - because i haven't been to attached to the show since the first divorce track that happened what 3 yrs ago (wow that was so long ago) - i came back with somewhat of an accepting mind - but i am exactly the same way when it came to LTL and mishal replaced as dutta - its now LTL2 and i have nothing to do with that show anymore...to each their own.

and well - despite everything - thanks for writing such a great update! Big smile

Tanyazbhallaroxsuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
I remember you very well ..

Hiten is a good actor and he was very good today .It was an emotionaly charged episode and he delivered ...

His chemistry with Archana is very different I think and that is not because of the acting  but because I think deliberately their love for each other is now being shown in a different way ...

Before Manav and Archana used to be different .. Because I am an Archana fan I would speak from her point of view ..Before Archana would never mistrust Manav , she had learned her lesson from the Ajit episode ..She always trusted him ..Also she never disobayed him ...When he said ' marry Jaywant , she even did that ... and now  she does not listen to him even when he is telling  her the right thing ...
She openly disobeyed him in Soham's situation ...I know it is the writers who are doing this to create the conflict but it does now show manav and Archana as two totally differnt people ...

Now Archana will have to pay for the mistake of trusting Varsha ...it will be so sad ...

Like you , I am also not that attached to PR anymore and do not feel emotionaly attached to Manav and Archana and their love story any more ... they were  very special to me at one time , not any more , neither is their love all that special now ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 December 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarbhallaroxsuan.Sidra

Thanee

IF-Dazzler

Thanee

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Hi ...
Wow what an episode...Clap Anger ..sadness...emotions..Crying..trust... consiquence for mistrusting...we have seen so much today..Clap. But the best was Manv..his anger.was justify...and I'm with him too at 100% there was no misunderstanding ..between them...Archana (as you said Varsha di...) clearly don't take consideration about Manv opinion...as if she done all this deliberately to show Manv that she was right..

As a mother how could she trust Varsha even she is her sister..she know about her prob..even DOc confirm she is ok think its a veterinarian...as a mother myself...I could never take that big risk for my own child even if it smy familly ect...not even  in my dreams..Manv warned Archana about varsha but  stubborn as she is didn't even think a minute..that Manv could be right...Soham must be far from varsha.he can be in danger...but NO Instead she just give Soham to Varsha ..as if do what you want .You are right Varshadi "" When one put drug in Druggy hand...what the druggy will do??"".my god...as mother I'm sad for Archana..really..any mother would loose their child would be a ZInda Lash...but My anger for Archana Angryis much more comparing with my sadness...Unhappy

When Vaishu confirm Varsha  kidnapped Soham...I really feel Manv would slap Archana...this missing here..it would be the first time Manv would slap her...For me it would be understandable..and deserving slap..giving from a husband who is with a great anger and anxiety.for his child...

as I said Archana done many mistake in her life...expecially for Soham...and now everything is her fault...she lost her child because she trust a psycho sister..Angry

I like also Manv told Archana ..about Sulo encouraging her...its very good..at least everything is out...in his mind...Sulo must hear that she too was wrong...but telling all that in the party familly mamla...but kya Karoo poor Manv was  in great anger and out of control ..I understand him...but i like he told all this...Thumbs Up

Now what I want not a divorce but a seperation...they need this seperation...Archana must be alone..so that she can think what she done..mistrust her husband..court case and now Lost Soham cause psycho Sister its too much...for Manv...he will become crazy poor guy...too much for one man..

Don't think Soham is dead but will be missing...till the leap...Archana manv will not be a real couple..just parent..that all...

So let see ..my god...D'ohArchana can say now...I lost my loving husband..my son..my familly..just for my own familly..mean familly K...and also for chawl Phurane Yaadey..

Before I end..I will say Hiten acting was very very good...superbly done..Thumbs Up.he was good everywhere..;;The minute he was searching for Soham...to the end of the Episode...He was perfect..There was emotions/anger  where its must be...for a moment he brought me when Manv (Sush ) lost his child..how he screamed on that road..my god unforgetable sceneUnhappyThumbs Up one among my favorite and one  best too for Sush..here too Hiten was just perfect..a father missing his child..

.and So was Anki...she too was very good..especially last scene...Clap she was very beautiful..like her saree...I like Vandhu Saree too...She look nice with that saree...Thumbs Up

Like Vaishu Slap Darmesh..ClapLOL ..don't know what surprise Ekta reserve for us...so let wait and see...Savita till after Archana...she don't think lost a child is the worst punishment Archu can have..she was in favour to give soham to Varsha..now Archan lost Soham she must be happy...she till planning..to take revenge..Angry

Ok now leave you...all..will not be with you tomorrow.will go for shopping..and have a look on gifts for Xmas day...especially for my little babe...Smile
bye dears Hug
By the way Just a lovely eye for Tanyji..Star of the dayStar..ManvWink

Edited by Thanee - 03 December 2011 at 6:20pm

JaishankarbhallaroxDabulls23

ByteMe

ByteMe

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Wondering is Soham dead or Alive..

Also wondering, why hasnt anyone slapped or even tortured archana yet.. I hate her more than anyone else in this show.. I wish Manav would yell more.. 

Btw haila.. I was never happy for a couple's seperation as I feel now.. hopefully they will be seperated for good now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Thanee superb post...Clap and aHug right back at ya...Big smile

Manav's anger, frustration and disgust for Archana all is justified...Yet neither of her parents told her she was wrong and she should have listened to her husband...They both are quiet..

Vandu had so much pain for her bro on her face but she did not butt in...Very smart girl...Although her Vahini vahini jaap also has put Archana on chane ke jhaad par chadhaya...If this was Vinod all 3 karanjkar sisters would have jumped in and called Manju all sorts of names...But look at Vandu did not utter a word agaist her Vahini in her bro's support..If Vandu had said anything would have been justified too...Savita angry and hurt still kept quiet during that time..

DK should be super mad at Archana for his company-manav losing the case against Chawl, Rs. 70 lakh for Sulo' house and now trusting Varsha over Manav he still told Manav "one does not talk like this to his wife"  Hats off to him for having this patience...Someone else would have fired Manav for his WIFI's kartoots..

Archana deserves to rott in **** for reaching the height of arrogance, stupidity and insulting her husband's wish...Losing her first born child to a psycho sister even after husband's warnings..

If this kind a case goes to court in US...she would lose her marriage and kids for good...She also would be seeing psychiatrist to see why allowing her sister to kidnapp their son twice...Gosh what a gall..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 03 December 2011 at 6:44pm

JaishankarThaneebhallarox

Post Reply New Post

Go to top