Pavitra Rishta

Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

neelabha

neelabha

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Archana irritated a lot today. She was so stubborn and self-righteous about Varsha and Soham in the beginning.
But rather than her, it's the creatives who should be blamed for ruining this sweet and lovable character.Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxHillyloveumayalsuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brief Update of mahaepisode : 3rd Dec 2011 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Tanya thanks for the update...Just got done wathing.

One of a better ME...Hiten was mindblowing Manav.

Ankita's acting at the end also superb.

In short this is what happens to a spouse who keeps bending over and over and over and let wife and her family control for so long...By going against husband's strict warning, and defying lets psycho sister have their child deserves what is coming to this character Archana..

She was given so much power, husband gave her somuch importance..Kissed the ground she walked on whether she deserved it or not...ULM finally has showed up...If Manav had been assertive from the get go and Archana had been more balanced wife and not Karanjkar daughter constantly this day would not have come..

Archana in control until pre court day and now Manav has taken charge of his life and kids...Hope he keeps being strong..

There is no misunderstanding here...It is clear Archana defied Manav's warning and still went ahead and gave soham to Varsha...It was bound to happen...Inevitable...You put drungs in front of druggy what happens?  Will take the hit...So did Varsha...Her fix and hit is Soham..

I loved Hiten thru out the episode...Strong, assertive and fantastic dialogue delivery with so much confidence-conviction...Clap

What he said abt do chanas Sulo-Archu was so apt and right...Sulo better feel guilty for not stopping her daughter when she went against Manav in chawl case...Archana was wrong...Shame on Karanjkars and their so called sanskars...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HillyloveThaneebhallarox

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Fab brief update Tanya DiThumbs Up Very good job.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maneet13

Did they Show the Wigan dead if not it means he will be the negative character after the leap wow varsha can act but I hate her

Oh yeah , for sure ..He is probably the villian because varsha will make sure that he hates Archana ...

But I still want Archana to know that her son is alive ...

bhallarox

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

There is no misunderstanding here...It is clear Archana defied Manav's warning and still went ahead and gave soham to Varsha...It was bound to happen...Inevitable...You put drungs in front of druggy what happens?  Will take the hit...So did Varsha...Her fix and hit is Soham..

True , it was a bad mistake .A terrible error of judgement on Archana's part .In her love and eagerness to prove the world that her sister is cured , she defied her husband and put Soham in danger ...bad mistake ...but that is what it was ...a mistake that will cost her , Manav and Soham dearly ..She will end up paying the most of course as she will lose her daughters too ...
Very sad ...

My grand mother used to always say that we should keep asking God to keep us sane and let our brains  function right because when bad luck is to come in your life then the first thing that happens is that God just locks away your brains ...and that is exactly what happened to Archana today . Her brian just stopped functioning ...

In her eagerness to prove Varsha has been cured , she ended up losing Soham ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 03 December 2011 at 3:19pm

Hillylovebhallaroxsuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
I am pressing like button on this page but it is not working ...

bhallarox

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Wow, thanks Tanya. I don't think Soham is dead, they will just believe that. Manav really needs to divorce Archana

HillylovebhallaroxDabulls23

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Wow, thanks Tanya. I don't think Soham is dead, they will just believe that. Manav really needs to divorce Archana

I am sure he is alive and so is Varsha ..
Mandy I know it is her fault and manav should keep away and all that ...but I am still feeling  bad for Archana because she lost her children ...

I can't help it , I am feeling bad .Of course feeling bad for poor Manav too .Wish he was much more strict in this issue specially ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxsuan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top