Thendral

Thendral promo for the week!!..Only Main Leads!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
What a wonderful Promo!!! Its getting on the move...Thumbs Up

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysHema_MThendralfanGayashrimala_15vjayamTTfanRishi87Pearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithuBakiharith25SweetyGreenRoshini1494

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral promo for the week!!..Only Main Leads!!" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
They have really started the game between C and T...So I guess T is acting according to deepa's advise.
Psycho begging to T to give up her husbd...Is that her idea to provoke T and make TA hate her more. And this old man coming in and questioning TA...wow...I think that is also a game by Psycho frmo the looks of it..
Who is the poor soul in the car in unconcious state? I hope its not TA..Confused...Is Psycho trying to use doshan idea too..Confused
T was just awesome with C and trying to act in D's way, but lets see how far does this go.
Finally they have come to the most expected track and I hope it moves fast and only with the main track. Lets see..Best on.T pushing C infront of VR and playing tricks...Clap..Keep it up Thulz.!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MThendralfanGayashrimala_15TTfanRishi87Jan50Pearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173anithuharith25

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Wow an early promo! no side tracks ! 

T has started good show, looking promising !

The old people are set-up parents of kesav? Ouch How many characters and false people C will bring to provoke and make TA guilty?? 

T and her good change Thumbs Up are the solace for this week :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanshubbaShemmokarthi173harith25

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for promoBig smile

ShockedShockedShockedShockedOMG...Did Psycho make Kesari to get in car accident?????? I'm super scared to see anymore episodes of Thendral now Cry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

anithu

IF-Rockerz

anithu

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for the super - duper promo shubba

Thulasi in action..OMG .I love it...EmbarrassedAngry

Charu confrontation with thulasi starts...

We ppl are quiet excited to see what is going to be ta reaction when he comes to know charu real face...Seems like somehow thulasi will arrange for keshav - charu wedding and climax OMG i cant wait makkals
Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanGayashriTTfanshubbaShemmokarthi173harith25

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Thanks subbha akka for the promo.

Thulsi follows deepa advice..really nice to see thulsi like this.I hope she will continue this and expose that pei infront of everyone.who is that guy in car?Oh god TA va iruka koodathu.

periyavar talking to much.

looks like TT going to temple ha.bcz TA has thiruneer in forehead and T has kumkum.

Edited by karthi173 - 03 December 2011 at 7:35am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mala_15GayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkieanithuharith25

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the super promo..

Seems to be interesting.. Thulasi sending charu in front of VR.. superb..

So as Deepa's advise and Thulasi's acting Charu's mind is out to Thulasi directly.. further more I want it to be infront of TA.. I just hope TA is in that car and Charu opens up all her plans and thitams and her idea of getting married ta TA.. So that at one side this track will come to an end,.,  Or else it may be Kesav in the car for bringing his parents and processing the marriage plan..!! (May be) 

I really thought this would happen - Charu talking to Thulasi directly with her intensions.. I believe it is surely a better week for Thendral and thendralians.. Tongue

Edited by TTfan - 03 December 2011 at 7:44am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mala_15ThendralfanGayashriPearl.shubbaShemmoanithuNixkiekarthi173harith25

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TTfan

Thank you Shubba akka for the super promo..

Seems to be interesting.. Thulasi sending charu in front of VR.. superb..

So as Deepa's advise and Thulasi's acting Charu's mind is out to Thulasi directly.. further more I want it to be infront of TA.. I just hope TA is in that car and Charu opens up all her plans and thitams and her idea of getting married ta TA.. So that at one side this track will come to an end,.,  Or else it may be Kesav in the car for bringing his parents and processing the marriage plan..!! (May be) 

I really thought this would happen - Charu talking to Thulasi directly with her intensions.. I believe it is surely a better week for Thendral and thendralians.. Tongue

nice guess TT fan.I too feel the same.anyway I wish soon TA should understand about charu.it is already late.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfansneha_vijayshubbaShemmoNixkieharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top