Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Update for 22.03.05 (Page 2)

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Hi Friends,

Eh why ya they don't show TD, how can they do like this Angry really bad, don't worry we will all try to make you'll see thru our eyes Tongue

Hope they keep showing TD for us. Or else CryDead

Cheers

Lata

swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

It was a complete Vedanth's show yesterday. I only realized yesterday that he is in complete ease in romantic scenes. I have seen him in KGGK but then not so closely and well with so many characters its all a daze.

In yesterday's episode DK was relegated to the backburner and Ved took all the limelight.

As for their misunderstanding I only think that poor DK was all misunderstood. I mean any person can understand that he was not at all at fault. It was nice to see his closeness with bro as it showed to be one easy to go fellow for a change. Looked refreshingly different from the serious types.

anyways about the future predictions I don't think Dish will misunderstand DK as it is being said that in the holi episode Dish will realize her feelings for DK as well and it will be shown this week. Mostly today's episode might be devoted to DK's version of what happened and Dish will trust him for a change and bring about the reunion between the two brothers. (of course this reunion is not in the cards in the near future). Of course they also need to show Sumitra mata 2day. So it would be something like that they find mata, DK is calm and Dish brings up the topic of Pori and after his initial reluctance DK might recount his version of Pori as and she being a gold digger.

My fav/funny scene for yesterday would be  Gargi scene. The way she is worried that she does not have a white sari to wear in case Sumitra mata is dead is too good. Krutika Desai proves how good an actress she is.

Vedanth's best scene was when Dish is sorry for bringing up his past and he tells Dish that noone can do anything about it and tells its all in his fate by marking on his forehead with his fingers. Somehow it was really endearing.

DK I should say was good in whatever little scenes that he had (Do i need to say it again and again. He is anyways great. But as I have mentioned earlier the spotlight was on Ved and to an extent Pori yesterday). But my fav ones were bonding scenes between him and Vendanth. He was in a jolly jovial mood and all of yesterday's scenes showed how much he cares for his bro. I guess only after all these things his character became more reserved, aloof and non-trusting.

Thanks Lata for the update and ya I think that we will be shown the TD episodes. As least that is what the zee programming guide says. I would be missing the thurs episode and I was only worried that they might not show the repeat late sunday night. But the guide says yes. So let me wait and see. Also as its holi the week end I have a feeling that the holi episode would be aired on thurs and I really don't want to miss the episode.

queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Hi Lata,

Thanks a lot for the wonderful update.Ya, we'll have to watch Disha through your eyes for a while.

The way these zee tv folks r playing with the sentiments of us, USA people GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.If this goes on we'll get to watch the holi episode  during Diwali no kidding.Angry

Mink

mitto Groupbie
mitto
mitto

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:09am | IP Logged
thanks for the update lata
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Lata, and thank Swathi for the review, I also think that for the first time Disha will actually believe DK, she did seem too convinced with Vedant't story.................let hope she's on DK's side for once...........................this Porineeta promoAngry is definetly not going to happen in the future........................it most probably happened in the past or maybe it was just a dream or something.............................

Edited by AALIYAH786 - 23 March 2005 at 1:54am
swathi Goldie
swathi
swathi

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Porineeta promo is already over. This episode was aired last week (15 March) in India and the scene has already been shown when DK remembers his past as he is dozing. Remember when Disha had to rush to her Aai's place to solve Rano's problem (Inder-Rano tangle) she wakes up DK (DK had dozed off remembering his past) and tells DK that she is leaving for her Aai's place and DK should take care of Sumitra maa.

Also in yesterday's episode (India 22 march, 2005) when Ved is recounting his version of what happened between him/DK/Pori(neeta) Ved misunderstands DK precisely because of this scene as he sees DK with Pori. eeeeeshhhhh..

Whenever I happen to see the promos for TD I always happen to see only the holi promo (In India)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:54am | IP Logged

hI

Yes i think the same i live in UK and they never show promos here whihc they have not shown in india first even though i have not seen it i am pretty certain it is the same one..I think they have starte to show it in UK now..

In yesterday's episode in UK two really sweets scenes which really made my eyes fill with tears were..

Where disha is going past and DK gets hold of her saree pallu and thinks of the romantic moments and than vedant and disha...Ashish u rock the facial expressions said so many things..

Secondly where disha comes and DK is with her mother and she says mummyji's bedtime now and as he gets up disha grab holds of his arm and the song "Maan Se Maan" comes on was really sweet and the way they both loka t each other and his eyesssssssssssssssssss uffff...

But on the final note i am certain it is the same promo which they showed in india a week ago and now in UK..

Samy

bubbles Senior Member
bubbles
bubbles

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:56am | IP Logged

tumhari disha is getting really exciting now. i feel sorry for both vedanth and dk. There was def some misunderstanding between them, which i think disha will sort out.

lata, your updates are great, as soon as i wake up i check out the forums to see if you've written anything- which u always have. Lata u are very dedicated, and thats one thing i like about u

lata your too good, too good,lol

Go to top