Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

TD Update for 22.03.05

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
 Tumhari Disha Update for Episode dated 22.03.05

This serial seems to be getting really interesting.

The episode begins with Vedant telling Disha about Poroneeta. He tells her It was love at first sight. The moment I saw her I fell for her. And you know me how I become friends with girls very soon. Disha smiles and tells him who can know it better than me. He continues he tells her that first we became friends, but I really don't know when this friendship developed into love. Then they show the flash back. Poroneeta getting drenched in the rains, a fast romantic music in the background is going on. Vedant is watching her from a distance. He calls out to her eh Pori…..I love you. Porineeta is unable to hear due to the rains and thunder sound. She shows him with action that she is unable to hear. She goes to him and pulls him to the garden to get wet with her. He tells her Will you Marry me. She smiles and after a while says No. Then she tells him Tumhi ekdam bola, tumhi kichu jaanu na…..he asks her what…..she tells him you cannot understand you are so innocent. Then she tells him I am a very ambitious girl, with lots of dreams, I want to touch the pinnacle of success and become the no.1 actress. We can stay together, but me Mrs. Sehgal…..no, no, no, no, no. He tells her but you can continue with your career and acting. She tells him you know the hindi film industry well, none of the top actresses are married. He tells her but you will marry me in future atleast isn't it? She smiles and tells him offcourse I will, give me some time. He tells her how long she first tells 5 yrs, then she tells 1 yr , if I don't succeed then I will become Mrs.Sehgal. He tells her to promise and then hugs her and tells her that's like my girl.

He continues telling Disha, I don't know when 1 year passed, I kept reminding her about her promise and she kept giving me all sorts of excuses. Then finally I thought I will tell mom.

They show him with his mom. Gargi tells him a dancing, singing girl cannot become my daughter-in-law. You know how these actresses are, they stoop to any level for getting 1 or 2 lakhs, Vedant tells but mom Porineeta, Gargi tells him nothing doing, I want you to marry some business tycoon. He tells his mom so I am one sort of a blank cheque for you. Gargi tells him oh just shut up..Vedant tells Mom please meet her once. Gargi tells him what for , if you want to just do timepass with her you can but why should I meet her.

Disha tell Vedant, your mom told this and you kept quite? Vedant tells her no Dish, then I made the biggest mistake of my life, I took Brother's help. I kept helping him and he kept helping me. Disha looks puzzled.

Now show Gargi at home. She tells oh oh where did this old lady go, she has really messed up everything. Hope she dies, but if she dies I don't have any plain white saree to wear for her funeral,  its better to go and buy one, oh oh this Vedant and Disha are also not at home.

Now Disha is asking Vedant, but you and DK hate each other isn't it? Vedant tells her Dish at one time we loved each other a lot, we were the best of friends. Then flashback.

DK again in a sweat shirt (rocking) and looking very very unlike the aloof, reserved person that we know him as and in a very jovial mood and friendly way telling Vedant… Pori, Pori, Pori , what is this always, who is she, she has hypnotised you like anything, comeon I too want to meet her. Vedant tells him Brother I want to marry her. DK tells comeon Vedant you wine, dine and have fun why do you have to get involved in this marriage business. Vedant tells no brother my defination of love is marriage, family and I really want  to marry her. DK patting on Vedant's back tells him you are one stubborn man, ok tell me what do you want me to do? Vedant requests DK to tell his mom and make her agree. DK thinks for a while and smiling tells him ok I will, what is the problem. Problem is her acting career. DK tells him there are 2 option, one is let her leave acting and second one is you run away with her.

Vedant tells Disha that was my biggest mistake I made. I thought he loved me, but on the contrary snatched my love from me. Disha looks stunned. I thought brother will tell mom, but little did I know what was cooking behind my back. He kept giving me all sorts of excuses then finally when I could take it no more I went to her house.

They show the scene which DK remembered last week. Porineeta and he in black…They show him getting up to leave and she holds his hands, and tells him Dk please marry me, Dk tells her Nita but I don't love you and do not believe in marriage I have told you before. Just then Vedant comes there and catches them red handed. He gets tears. Disha is shocked when she hears this.

Now present they show Dk in Bandra Police station. He gives his mother's snaps and in mute they show him talking to the police. He keeps trying to call Disha's mobile but there is no reply.

Vedant is lost in thoughts again. Flashback.. Vedant is leaving when Pori comes running to him and tells him let me explain….Vedant tells her no don't explain, I loved you damn it and looking at DK and you brother I trusted you and what a slap on my face you gave me. I thought all this while you will tell mom, but brother you snatched my love from me. DK tells him no you got me all wrong. Pori interrupts and tells actually DK ne…Vedant tries to slap her, when DK stops him and tells him listen to me. Pori meanwhile tells your brother told me he will finance my film on the condition that I sleep with him. Dk is shocked to hear this and tells him she is lying, she told me her name is Nita, Please listen to me……Vedant walks away…..

Disha tells him Vedant what are you saying, do you know what you are saying? Vedant tells her brother played with my life. I hate him. Disha tells him I am sorry , I reminded you about your past wounds. He tells her Dish don't be sorry. Then pointing to his forehead he smiles and tells that is fate ( superb expressions). Can't help it.

Then they show Titwala Temple. Wow actual Temple they show for once and not the Film City Temple that they show in all serials and films. And wow they show  'Siddhi Vinayak God' and in the background Anuradha Paudwal's lovely devotional song ' Shree Gajanan, Jai Gajanan Jai Jai Gajanan Morya'. The whole atmosphere looked so divine. ( wish DK and Disha were together). But Vedant waits outside near the car and does not come in. Disha after finishing her prayers comes to give the Prasad to Vedant. He puts his left hand forward. She tells him not this way and tells him to offer her prasad and shows him how prasad has to be taken actually. He keeps looking at her and tells her can I say something. Hope this moment standstill. I have gone through a lot in life and whenever there are some moments of happiness I don't want I to end. Disha feels sorry for  him and tells him to forget all the bad memories of the past and move ahead. She tells him that even I try to do that and know that the future holds the best of us. Come lets go. He tells her is it necessary to go. She tells him oof come on now, he tells her no I will stay back. She laughs and both enter the car.

Disha asks him where is Poroneeta these days. Vedant tells her I don't know , that day she died for me and from that day onwards the relationship with my brother was strained.

Dish I am telling you leave him, he will not give you anything. And I came to know about your contract marriage, that only shows that he does not believe in the institution of marriage. Disha is confused and does not know what to say. she tries to tell him that I know this contract marriage period of 6 months will get over in a few days and once it gets over………she is about to tell something when her mobile rings, she looks at Vedant and after some time picks it up.

Now in a beautiful scene they show Disha picking up the mobile when the car enters Kanaka residence compound. DK is standing there holding the mobile and both of them just keep looking into each other's eyes. Ends on Disha's face.

So in the coming episodes we can get to see our Disha Sherlock Holmes putting on her thinking cap and setting out on her Mission Poroneeta.

Cheers

Lata

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
good girl..

no TD on tv thesedays due to the Zee Awards.. They show all crappy shows but not TD.. grrrrrrrrr kit kit kit Angry
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thank U
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

thanks a lot lata

i missed this episodeCry

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Thanks Lata - great update as usual. 

Poor Vedant - he had to go fall for that vamp Porineeta!

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

thanks lata for the update, i was waiting for this the whole day.

Edited by Jaslove - 22 March 2005 at 11:22pm
Alena Newbie
Alena
Alena

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
   thanks lata, its such a relief to read ur updates since there not showing TD this week.
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
thanks Lata!!!Smile

Go to top