Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

ShanTANu & SneHA ( TanHa) FOREVER :D (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

tca21

tca21

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
tanha

Edited by tca21 - 20 February 2013 at 5:14am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ShanTANu & SneHA ( TanHa) FOREVER :D (Page 9)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Tanha = swaron
swaron = tanha.
Seehe baat no bakwaas.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PuRpLe.DiVaShaily.zoharockspatie

sweetbutbroken

IF-Rockerz

sweetbutbroken

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
ya for me there is no true swaron if it isnt tanha wala swaron... i feel like the new swaron on the show is basically a completely different story.. i just cant picture them as poorana wala swaron

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

meghana29

meghana29

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Shantanu and Sneha are the awesomest pair ever...Swaron ended for me with Tanha... New swaron story seems entirely different...this new story is ok but the tanha wala Swaron was the best...

PuRpLe.DiVaShaily.sweetbutbrokenpatie

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Even I agree on that. Sneha was very natural to play Sharon character and their eye lock also can gives us goosebumps. (ex. dance rehearsal in rehearsal hall  when nicole's mam told them to look into the eyes).

Vrushika is good no doubt about it and she is trying very hard but her effort is showing on screen which don't look good sometimes. (ex her  scream are painful and unnecessary hand moves while talking to Swayam).

As a audience I am stating what I feel while looking on the screen.

meghana29Shaily.sweetbutbrokenpatie

sweetbutbroken

IF-Rockerz

sweetbutbroken

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
ya i mean vrushika is an amazing dancer but personally i dont think she is cut out to play sharon.. especially when she is stepping into the shoes of sneha who was the perfect sharon... honestly, i would have prefered a less passionate and intense swaron if it meant that sneha would still be playing sharon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.-bLEu98-

Flawedshilrun

IF-Sizzlerz

Flawedshilrun

Posted: 21 February 2013 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Like no one can replace barun as arnav, in the same way no one can dare to replace sneha as sharon. No offence to vrushika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.zoharocks

sweetbutbroken

IF-Rockerz

sweetbutbroken

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
vrushika is an amazing dancer n person.. n if she had come as a new character on the show i really would have liked her... n although i accept her as sharon.. she will never take the place of sneha for me.. sneha was n always will be sharon no matter what the creatives decide to do.. but saying that, all the best to vrushika!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.