Pakistani Serials

Casual- JIA ALI!!!

ilovqazi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I was very shocked with the way Jia Ali behaved

when she camed on casual!!!! she was soo rude with mani!!!

Also she was proud with the fact tht she has had so many affairs with guys!!! ( she has apparently had 5 affairs according to her this is quite normal at the moment she is having a affair with this Turkey guy!!!!)  

Also boasting about how good she looks ( even mani was shocked)

Seriously whts up with this women!!!

but the funni thing was tht when they had the crunk call the person did to reconise her hahahhahah (u shud have seen her face she was so embarssed serves her right) 

......u guys got to see this interview it was very shocking how some ppl like jia ali think they are all tht.....

...if i offended anyone in my post please forgive me but i promise she was vey insulting towards mani and pakistan indirectly....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*maria* thumbnail
😆 sum people r just like that!!!
euro_pakigal thumbnail
i watched dz ending i missed da part wher she talked abt her affairs but ill try to watch it repeat
crunck call woz so funny she woz emabrassed n yeh serves her right
ilovqazi thumbnail
u guys i think they might show a repeat nxt saturday in the morning time i think 8am!!!!

man wht should i tell u guys this jia ali was so rude to mani saying he talks to quick!! (atleast he can speak jia) 😆

+ she was saying tht he didnot bring up the topic about her 'turkish boyfriend' in a polite way he shud show more respect!!! Like what the hells up with tht

+she insulted the shows rules like the alarm thing she said its crap and bull shit!!!

weird women with a major attitude problem!!!

U GUYZ GOT TO WATCH THE FIRST PART!!!! man i felt like giving her a proper slap!!!(actually i might of not dnt reali wanna catch a disease from her) 😃 😃 Edited by ilovqazi - 18 years ago
euro_pakigal thumbnail
lolz qazi lover
😆
u r damn right i watched repeat n my gosh dat woman duznt hav "shame in her"
n da turkish guy isnt his bf they're engaged hez a pilot
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
u know what. Gia Ali was a Kaam wali's daughter in Deplix (salon), she too used to come to the salon to clean the salon.

she got married to Misbha's(owner of the salon) husband. and when she got the money all that she left him, that is when she became a model.

so, if u see she is a kaam wali, who got more then she ever wanted to have. wearing designer's cloths doesn't change ur mentality. so u can expect any jahalat from her.

I haven't seen the show, but I can imagine her doing all the batamizi.
sabz_m thumbnail
hey i never saw that lol...can any1 post the video here?
ilovqazi thumbnail
oh yeh ur rite paki gal she is engaged to the turkish guy!!! dnt no wht he soo in her obviously she could not get a paki guy so went for the nxt option turkey!!!!LOLZ!!!! 😆
sabz_m thumbnail
acha prime tv...oh ho i don't hav prime tv 😭
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Yup it is true, and shocking,

I was quite shocked to hear this. but it is true