K&P will set this Meera right no matter wat!Edited

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have seen this 'supposed' synopsis about Meera telling K she loves him but K tells her he is already a happily married man. Plus she gets a tattoo of his name on her and that has caused uproar in the forum! There was no source written or article quoted so how can we believe it!

Personally, I feel that the tattoo isnt a big thing watsoever as Pratigya's name is already tattooed on an important part of Krishna- his heart, his mind and his soul. So Meera getting a tattoo of K's name on her will not do anything but make K realise and feel what whatever he did with Pratz when he was after  her in the early days. He will feel everything that P felt when Krishna was after her and he will realise how wrong he was then. So K will look at Meera has done with the tattoo and think he had done wrong with his Babu in the past so let Meera the paglet get many tattoos as she wants as K will not be affected as Pratigya resides in every cell of his body and mind. Let this paglet do watever she wants but good thing is she knows K is married and very happy with his Babu.

I feel that K will tell P about this as he never hides anything from her no matter if the thing is small or big. This will give P a big shock and hurt her very much but she will know that she has K with her to deal with Paglet and banish her from their lives once and for all.

K is only for his Babu and Babu only for her Baba so we can all have a calm mind that K will never do bewafay with Pratigya as he himself hates bewafay with a passion & he knows he is nothing without Pratigya in his side.😊 The essence of K's character is that he is a loving, devoted husband unlike his father and brother so nothing will happen to ruin that!πŸ˜ƒ

All in all I have to say, no matter wat this pagal and paglet Meera does like write shayari on tissue paper, give her bangles for money or tattoo K's name on her, she will never 'haasil' K's love as that is his Babu only. KriYa will have misunderstandings abt this as any wife will not be able to bear some other woman loving their husband BUT KriYa will work through it as they know that their love and trust between them is very strong which will enable them to work as a couple to get rid of this meera pagli once and for all.πŸ˜ƒ

KriYa and ArJa forever and always!😊
Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...awesome post...its KriYa all d wayπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...awesome post...its KriYa all d wayπŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hope i made sense as i feel might have gone over the top a bit but for KriYa anything!πŸ˜ƒ
anamekaganguli thumbnail
i like this post very much...
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

Hope i made sense as i feel might have gone over the top a bit but for KriYa anything!πŸ˜ƒ

so true...anything 4 KriYaπŸ˜ƒ
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb postπŸ‘πŸΌ
True love involves many aspects with trust being the most important...there are many people who define jealousy or even violent actions with claiming that they are in love...the truth is that LOVE is a beautiful TRUSTING action between two people ...K & P's relationship is build on the foundation of LOVE..TRUST & COMMITMENT and no MEERA's can shake that...In her obsession for K ...M can tattoo K's name all over her body πŸ˜†...her actions will be in vain because OBSESSION  is not true love ..it is just an action of one person towards another .
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
True my friend Kriya will set everything right.They are true lovers.
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome post.  Nobody can break Kriya's relationship.  Kriya forever.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As always i m speechless after reading ur lallantop postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’”Keep rockingπŸ‘πŸΌ
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent Post.  It is true that Krishna loves Pratigya with every breath in his body.  Nobody can take that away from him.  Meera is obsessed with Krishna.  She is crazy.  Krishna will tell Pratigya about this situation.  Pratigya will be surely hurt.  But both of them will work together to get  rid of Meera from their life.  It will be good if Pratigya have a baby in this situation.