Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I have seen this 'supposed' synopsis about Meera telling K she loves him but K tells her he is already a happily married man. Plus she gets a tattoo of his name on her and that has caused uproar in the forum! There was no source written or article quoted so how can we believe it!

Personally, I feel that the tattoo isnt a big thing watsoever as Pratigya's name is already tattooed on an important part of Krishna- his heart, his mind and his soul. So Meera getting a tattoo of K's name on her will not do anything but make K realise and feel what whatever he did with Pratz when he was after  her in the early days. He will feel everything that P felt when Krishna was after her and he will realise how wrong he was then. So K will look at Meera has done with the tattoo and think he had done wrong with his Babu in the past so let Meera the paglet get many tattoos as she wants as K will not be affected as Pratigya resides in every cell of his body and mind. Let this paglet do watever she wants but good thing is she knows K is married and very happy with his Babu.

I feel that K will tell P about this as he never hides anything from her no matter if the thing is small or big. This will give P a big shock and hurt her very much but she will know that she has K with her to deal with Paglet and banish her from their lives once and for all.

K is only for his Babu and Babu only for her Baba so we can all have a calm mind that K will never do bewafay with Pratigya as he himself hates bewafay with a passion & he knows he is nothing without Pratigya in his side.Smile The essence of K's character is that he is a loving, devoted husband unlike his father and brother so nothing will happen to ruin that!Big smile

All in all I have to say, no matter wat this pagal and paglet Meera does like write shayari on tissue paper, give her bangles for money or tattoo K's name on her, she will never 'haasil' K's love as that is his Babu only. KriYa will have misunderstandings abt this as any wife will not be able to bear some other woman loving their husband BUT KriYa will work through it as they know that their love and trust between them is very strong which will enable them to work as a couple to get rid of this meera pagli once and for all.Big smile

KriYa and ArJa forever and always!Smile

Edited by Mo710 - 03 December 2011 at 4:40am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100ninahegdesanitha7aka.aierheera1702babithajEden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamMitu_Captain_PhilipsAnondo.Rriyya6....Poojie....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "K&P will set this Meera right no matter wat!Edited" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
ClapClapClap...awesome post...its KriYa all d wayTongueBig smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeaka.aierheera1702

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hope i made sense as i feel might have gone over the top a bit but for KriYa anything!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriya

anamekaganguli

Groupbie

anamekaganguli

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
i like this post very much...

aka.aier

Eden_luvsKriya

IF-Rockerz

Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mo710

Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Hope i made sense as i feel might have gone over the top a bit but for KriYa anything!Big smile

so true...anything 4 KriYaBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702aka.aier

aka.aier

IF-Dazzler

aka.aier

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Superb postThumbs Up
True love involves many aspects with trust being the most important...there are many people who define jealousy or even violent actions with claiming that they are in love...the truth is that LOVE is a beautiful TRUSTING action between two people ...K & P's relationship is build on the foundation of LOVE..TRUST & COMMITMENT and no MEERA's can shake that...In her obsession for K ...M can tattoo K's name all over her body LOL...her actions will be in vain because OBSESSION  is not true love ..it is just an action of one person towards another .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeheera1702babithajMitu_

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
awwesomeClap

ninahegde

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
True my friend Kriya will set everything right.They are true lovers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdebabithaj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top