Debate Mansion

Why are women discriminated n unfairly treated ? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Happy Smile ji. Sahi kahan.
Generally most parts of the world are basically male dominated and traditionally there has always been a strong bias against females; they are often viewed by families as someone who cannot continue the family name and will later leave the family upon marriage. But these days with ladies being more independent and able to earn a good living views are changing.
Rather than competing man and woman should complement each other.
All bias is due to ignorance.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why are women discriminated n unfairly treated ? (Page 8)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 24 February 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Happy Smile ji. Sahi kahan.
Generally most parts of the world are basically male dominated and traditionally there has always been a strong bias against females; they are often viewed by families as someone who cannot continue the family name and will later leave the family upon marriage. But these days with ladies being more independent and able to earn a good living views are changing.
Rather than competing man and woman should complement each other.
All bias is due to ignorance.

I agree with you Summer jiSmile

I think, for now, girls need more empowerment ...then only, they can match up the same level of respect as men!

Agree  with " Rather than competing man and woman should complement each other. "

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Summer3

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 25 February 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Frankly I cannot imagine a world without women. We do depend a lot on ladies both at home and at work.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-alwaysANNMT

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Now this is shocking !  Happened in Singapore ?????

Default Guy slaps gf and makes her kneel in front of him at Woodlands MRT Station

I saw this picture on Stomp. A girl was photographed kneeling in front of a guy, apparently taken at Woodlands MRT Station. The guy was also said to have slapped the girl.

Here's the full details:

STOMPer Eileen, who said she witnessed the incident, told STOMP in an email last night (Mar 4):

"Today, while I was on my way home from work, I saw this couple waiting for a train.

"Apparently they were having some kind of argument over something.

"The guy slapped the girl and made her kneel in front of him!

"This is ridiculous. I would like every girl to see this, to let them know, if they ever have this kind of boyfriend, please break up with him.

"Please educate all the girls out there!"

The photo seemed to have been circulated online, as other STOMPers have sent it in to STOMP.

STOMPer Daisuke, one of those who shared the photo with STOMP, said:

"Guy made girlfriend kneel in front of him at Woodlands MRT Station and slapped her.

"He should not have made her kneel in public no matter what She did. Learn some respect."

STOMPer Pierre, who also sent the photo, said:

"The boyfriend slapped his girlfriend at Woodlands MRT Station and made her kneel down then threw all her belongings on the floor."

Post Reply New Post

Go to top