Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Not going to quit D3...For ArSha

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys...Like every single KriYaansh fan out there, I was also furious at the partiality shown by the CV's and the injustice to KriYaansh in Hayye Rama sequence.Like many others,I was almost on the verge of quitting D3!!!!But wen I cooled down a bit, I thought it over and decided not to.The only reason is ArSha.They will continue to work hard and put der best in the show.if we stop watching D3,it will lead to the downfall of the show.And that would mean the downfall of ArSha.I am sure ArSha fans will agree with me,that we cant let their hard work go waste.Though from now on,NO ONE is going to take us for granted.If the CV's think they can get away with sidelining the leads,THEY ARE WRONG!!!For the sake of D3, we were ready to stay quiet and wait for the CVs to remember who are the actual leads,but not anymore.We will fight back in the future in the future and not trust the CVs again.But pls guys...those who were thinking of quitting D3 dont do it.After all the sucess of OUR KriYaansh depends on it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
you are right we will never let our ARSHA/KRIYANSH efforts to go waste
we will always be there for ARSHA
BUT this will be the LAST MISTAKE of CV we are going to FORGIVE
Winz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Totally agree...Kunwar  and Shakti have always been amazing and their chemistry is super rocking...no matter what, we love them ... truly appreciate their hard work. We fans truly deeply madly will always love Arsha!!I 

We shouldn't let this put us down and rather gear up more strongly to prove to all that no matter what we will stand by Arsha and always support them and appreciate their hard work.
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah will not leave D3 till KRIYANSH is there😊
Iam just mad fr them ,can,t stay one day without watching them😍
So i will not leave and wait fr again sizzling ARSHA chemistry.anythng fr them😍🤗
..Rish.. thumbnail
that's the spirit... 
JA TAK KRIYAANSH ARSHA D3 PAR HONGE, TAB TAK HUM D3 DEKHENGE... HAMESHA AND FOR EVER...!!❤️
love_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaa guys jb tk kriyaansh d3 main hain tb tk hum bhi d3 dekhenge
when kriyaansh leaving d3 thn well also quiting d3 as well...

Edited by pallavi.sood89 - 12 years ago
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cannot say anything, If this thing continues than defo I will quit D3.