iqbal's "amma"!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet_sarah thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi all!!! 😛
there is a feature about iqbal's "amma" 😳 😳
In a city where relationships break and support structures are not easy to come by, there are still people who not only help TV stars keep their homes and hearths spic and span, but also provide that much needed shoulder to cry on, and be the family they have left behind in other cities
Iqbal Khan too saw his share of bad times in this city of dreams. But there was someone for him too. "There's this lady who comes to do my house work and I call her 'amma'. She doesn't cook for me. I respect her a lot, firstly because she has been there with me for the past three years, before I got Angad's role, meaning no money! She used get home cooked food for me. There were times I couldn't pay her, but she used to smile and say, "jab tu hero banega na, tab de dena."
luv u 😳
iqbal

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_sarah thumbnail
no post replies!! 😭 😭 😭
KYPH_AK_fan thumbnail
aaaaaaaawwwwww that is so sweet. thanks for sharing 😃
simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing
that is so sweet 😃
Kripa_neha thumbnail
thanks but it is already posted
preetijaiswal19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_sarah

hi all!!! 😛
there is a feature about iqbal's "amma" 😳 😳
In a city where relationships break and support structures are not easy to come by, there are still people who not only help TV stars keep their homes and hearths spic and span, but also provide that much needed shoulder to cry on, and be the family they have left behind in other cities
Iqbal Khan too saw his share of bad times in this city of dreams. But there was someone for him too. "There's this lady who comes to do my house work and I call her 'amma'. She doesn't cook for me. I respect her a lot, firstly because she has been there with me for the past three years, before I got Angad's role, meaning no money! She used get home cooked food for me. There were times I couldn't pay her, but she used to smile and say, "jab tu hero banega na, tab de dena."
luv u 😳
iqbal

That's so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Fazila_Sui** thumbnail
Thank you
awwwww that is soooooooooo sweet 😳 😳
namo thumbnail
😭 dats reeli touchy i lub ya iqbal 😳
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail