Dekha Ek Khwaab

WHICH IS YOUR CHOICE ?

Poll Question: Which jodi you think will be the best ?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
55 [84.62%]
3 [4.62%]
7 [10.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Guys, whom you want to see as couple here on this show?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92Angelskissshaf13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHICH IS YOUR CHOICE ?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Udyata are the best couple according to me.
They are the best suitable couple I think :)

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Manyata-Uday Rocks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

be-happy-always

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelskiss

Manyata-Uday Rocks!

Well, here more votes are for Udyata but in some other post in this forum, there were a lot many more votes for Akash than uaday...not inderstandable!Atleast we are with the rocking couple!

Edited by be-happy-always - 03 December 2011 at 12:18pm

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
ManVeer for sure uday manyata are the best Tongue

be-happy-always

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Muniya(Manyata) and Akash

be-happy-always

virgo24

Goldie

virgo24

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by be-happy-always

Hello,

In my opinion, Munia sounds good to hear and think about. I would love to see Monia and Udhayveer's love story. It sounds terribly romantic: the Dark Prince recuses the long lost Princess and brings her to her rightful Kingdom. . .Princess Manyata! 

On second note. . . Akash makes me sick to my stomach. So disgusting! I cannot even dream of Akash and Monia together. I just cannot get over that Mohe Bitya Kijo whatever drama. He looks "normal" with  Lali only. Go back to Lali Akash!! I see no chemistry and hope for their relationship. His character is what it is. Monia and Udhayveer have so much depth, they look and act great. . . and most importantly there is chemistry. 

I want to see "Munia." Cannot wait until Monday! Ahh, I am totally loving this new drama and I have high hopes. Whenever I have exams there are always some cool new drama's. Is is a treat to watch after studying! 

~Virgo 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hudaakbe-happy-alwaysZaYaHolic

be-happy-always

Goldie

be-happy-always

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by virgo24

Originally posted by be-happy-always

Hello,

In my opinion, Munia sounds good to hear and think about. I would love to see Monia and Udhayveer's love story. It sounds terribly romantic: the Dark Prince recuses the long lost Princess and brings her to her rightful Kingdom. . .Princess Manyata! Ya, that'll be the cutest scene!!!

On second note. . . Akash makes me sick to my stomach. So disgusting! I cannot even dream of Akash and Monia together. I just cannot get over that Mohe Bitya Kijo whatever drama. He looks "normal" with  Lali only. Go back to Lali Akash!! I see no chemistry and hope for their relationship. His character is what it is. Monia and Udhayveer have so much depth, they look and act great. . . and most importantly there is chemistry. Ya, both of them have an attitude which will turn into endless love one day!!!Embarrassed

I want to see "Munia." Cannot wait until Monday! Ahh, I am totally loving this new drama and I have high hopes. Whenever I have exams there are always some cool new drama's. Is is a treat to watch after studying! Treat? U know what, this show is gonna become the biggest distraction factor for me in my finals next week!!!LOL

~Virgo 

virgo24

Post Reply New Post

Go to top