Dekha Ek Khwaab

A PERFECT COUPLE, A PERFECT SHOW!!

be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,
I'm new to this forum but I must say this show has actually shocked me to an extent that I feel everything in it is so genuine!
All the characters are perfectly chosen. I can feel the sense of ROYAL standards in the show.
The way outfits of all the royal characters are so stunning n the looks are perfectly chosen.
I'm sure this show is gonna reach new heights!

Well, coming to the point,
The character of Uday is 'amazing'. His looks are elite class n attitude is like 'wow'. But I don't think he's stone
-hearted as is being shown till date. In future he'll be the one who'll melt for our Munia (Manyata);he also knows that he wants 'love' in his lonely royal life n will definitely fall for manyata at first site when she'll enter their house!

Well, Akash is not going to play a very big role I think.We never know what can happen in a show ... Arre bhai serials toh hote hi aisi cheez hain ki ek episode mein sab kuchh palat dete hainπŸ˜†

I know some of u like akash more than uday, but still
guys, share your views about the show n
Manyata n Uday??
Edited by be-happy-always - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
uday and manyata uff they are too good i love dis couple

kal wala uday manyata ka scene mai abhi tk dekh rahi hn πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Angelskiss thumbnail
Hey, welcome to the forum...
and as for this show,well you are right so far it's a perfect show if you ignore Akash-Moniya pairing lolz just kidding, even their scenes are worth watching!

I think a lot of research has gone into the characterization of the Royals... the chosen actors are doing a fabulous job of enacting the role of Royals. their personality, style, their demeanor, their stance, their attires and every little thing just oozes with royalty. This is the best part (after Uday-Moniya pair) I like about this show, every character fits perfectly into their roles be it Moniya, Uday or even Moniya's friends.

Uday at this points does not accept the fact that he also needs "true love" in his life... he is too influenced by his father and believes its all about title and honor... but no worries, we know Moniya is going to change his views very soon πŸ˜‰

As for Akaash... he is too good to be true so lets hope he is not true! lolz... I mean, lets hope he turns out to be greedy like his parents? It is a possibility... like you said anything can happen in the serial world!

This content was originally posted by: shaf13

Seriously, Main toh Uday ka serious chehra dekh rahi thi...Infact bohat baar dekha yaar!!!
Amazing! His looks n sentiments when he was looking at Munia.
Angelskiss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaf13

Main bhi... we have the whole weekend to watch their scene repeatedly...πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: Angelskiss

Uday at this points does not accept the fact that he also needs "true love" in his life... he is too influenced by his father and believes its all about title and honor... but no worries, we know Moniya is going to change his views very soon πŸ˜‰Ya, he's gonna get influenced by her and I'm mesmerized by him!! lol

As for Akaash... he is too good to be true so lets hope he is not true! lolz... I mean, lets hope he turns out to be greedy like his parents? It is a possibility... like you said anything can happen in the serial world!But Akash doesn't know anything about Munia but ya, this SERIAL WORLD...many serious n non-existing things happen to happen here!!πŸ˜†

Angelskiss thumbnail

We all are mesmerized by Uday... Cvs better change their script and make Uday-Moniya pair...
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww! i love uday monaya so much! πŸ˜³ just want then to be together...

monaya's softness will melt uday's heart...he will fall for monaya..πŸ€—
winterdusk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: be-happy-always

Hi friends,
I'm new to this forum but I must say this show has actually shocked me to an extent that I feel everything in it is so genuine!
All the characters are perfectly chosen. I can feel the sense of ROYAL standards in the show.
The way outfits of all the royal characters are so stunning n the looks are perfectly chosen.
I'm sure this show is gonna reach new heights!...yup i m equally amazed how perfectly they selected the starcast and BG the decors costumes everything is so grandeur and larger than life loved it

Well, coming to the point,
The character of Uday is 'amazing'. His looks are elite class n attitude is like 'wow'. But I don't think he's stone
-hearted as is being shown till date. In future he'll be the one who'll melt for our Munia (Manyata);he also knows that he wants 'love' in his lonely royal life n will definitely fall for manyata at first site when she'll enter their house! i m more attracted towards the fact that it isnt a normal brat meets a sweet girl story it a story about a boy who loved his childhood friend who was taken away but still he waited for her every single day his love is intact he has relationship with numerous lady but his heart belongs to his finacee not becoz he wants her property becoz he belongs to her... his love for her shine through his eyes wen he looks at her pics the wound that he gave her still haunts him he is tough guy but that small wound gives him sleepless night...and now this muniya is attracting him the day he realize muniya is manyata he would definently fall for her though winning her in not a easy task and then we have two KMH akaash and J so many complications in their life makes it worthwatching
Well, Akash is not going to play a very big role I think.We never know what can happen in a show ... Arre bhai serials toh hote hi aisi cheez hain ki ek episode mein sab kuchh palat dete hainπŸ˜† yaa we can see plastic surgery five husband of muniya three four illegitimate child and what not

I know some of u like akash more than uday, but still
guys, share your views about the show n
Manyata n Uday??

definetly mayata and uday as manyata belongs to uday cant say anything about muniya too confused in this regard

great post and i replied in blue
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay😊

Well both Akash and UV are good at their respective place and doing justice to their character. 

Akash is self-man made, ambitious and wants to be someone in life whereas UV is a Prince and he has all the abilities of being one.  But being a royal UV has been brought up in a different manner where duty comes before emotions and also he is trapped the webs of royal politics. UV is not bad at heart and is just following his father's instructions.  For the time being the emotional side of UV character is not yet revealed guess it will done once his Princess Manyata enters his life.  From yesterday episode we can say that Manyata is very special for UV and they are bound by fate.

UV-Manyata chemistry is sizzling...looking forward to their third zabardaast meeting😍...for the meantime am watching UV-Manyata scenes from yesterday episode repeatedly🀣...dil maange more
Edited by pri01 - 12 years ago