Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Virat vs. Soumini (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

--Mystical--

--Mystical--

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Aww..loved hw virat defended manvi..Embarrassed..u write so well..i liked ur description of the complete scene, d environment, how d nyt seemed 2 manvi etc..made it so easy 2 visualize evrything..gr8 jobThumbs Up
Plz do add me in ur PM list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Virat vs. Soumini (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

thanx for d pm...loved every bit...dont know abt others but i am definitely ur permanent reader... Big smile

thanks so much! Embarrassed oh and i read your SS HAHK...it's nice...most SS's bore me(i'm too lazy to read OR write anything beyond an OSLOLEmbarrassed)..but I'm finding there are lots of amazing writers on this forum...i've become addicted to SS's nowEmbarrassed..and i hope i can maintain your 'permanent reader' status...LOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missingremix

Aww..loved hw virat defended manvi..Embarrassed..u write so well..i liked ur description of the complete scene, d environment, how d nyt seemed 2 manvi etc..made it so easy 2 visualize evrything..gr8 jobThumbs Up
Plz do add me in ur PM list

definitely adding you..Embarrassed and thanks..i'm bad at descriptions..so glad you know you liked them. LOLEmbarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Missy-

Hey my writer is already back on work Wink
It was looovely as usual I could imagine every scene.
Love it when Viraat calls Maanvi "Bandariya" LOL its cute.
Don't forget to PM me pleaaase Embarrassed

I knooow! Star cuter than bandariya is 'chep' god i'm in love with that word. LOL

yes, will defo pm you. Embarrassed even though i am major bhulakkad..LOLEmbarrassed

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM... Loved the way you penned Jeevika dragging Manvi to the wedding and how Virat stood up againts Swamini for Manvi. He just can't stand seeing his Bandariya being sad. Really looking fwd for your nxt OS...Smile

dusk

IF-Dazzler

dusk

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
jst keep on writing nd writing nd writing LOL awsum lovable story Embarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

Thanks for the PM... Loved the way you penned Jeevika dragging Manvi to the wedding and how Virat stood up againts Swamini for Manvi. He just can't stand seeing his Bandariya being sad. Really looking fwd for your nxt OS...Smile

Thanks for always reading my oneshots yaar! Embarrassed oh by the way, what a co-incidence, just penned my next OS rite now. WinkLOL

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dusk

jst keep on writing nd writing nd writing LOL awsum lovable story Embarrassed

thanks..and of course..writing is my passion. Embarrassed and VirMan Day DreamingLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.