Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Virat vs. Soumini - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

OMG I wish This Happens ! OMG i could actually imagine the scene ! OMG amazing @ 

thanks..me too! 😳 i like virat-manoo masti..but sometimes i wish dere would be some serious emotional type stuff mixed along with the nok-jhok b/w them..like in yesterday's epi. 😳
its awesome
plz PM me wen u update the next part!!
thanx for d pm...loved every bit...dont know abt others but i am definitely ur permanent reader... 😃

This was awesome..!!! After AR and DMG I never thought I'd want to read and enjoy another fanfiction..!! But I love how you portray Viart and Maanvi's relationship..!! And urghh...Swamini bua..!! I wish she goes and dies..!! That woman..!! I love how you made Virat stand up for Maanvi..And obviously..the sister bond was also amazingly portrayed..!! :D Please do write more OSs soon..!! :D

Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
yeee that was just pure awesomeness! please continue and pm me when u update! loved it! 👏
Hey my writer is already back on work 😉
It was looovely as usual I could imagine every scene.
Love it when Viraat calls Maanvi "Bandariya" 😆 its cute.
Don't forget to PM me pleaaase 😳
Aww..loved hw virat defended manvi..😳..u write so well..i liked ur description of the complete scene, d environment, how d nyt seemed 2 manvi etc..made it so easy 2 visualize evrything..gr8 job👍🏼
Plz do add me in ur PM list
Originally posted by ashred12

thanx for d pm...loved every bit...dont know abt others but i am definitely ur permanent reader... 😃

thanks so much! 😳 oh and i read your SS HAHK...it's nice...most SS's bore me(i'm too lazy to read OR write anything beyond an OS😆😳)..but I'm finding there are lots of amazing writers on this forum...i've become addicted to SS's now😳..and i hope i can maintain your 'permanent reader' status...😆😳
Originally posted by missingremix

Aww..loved hw virat defended manvi..😳..u write so well..i liked ur description of the complete scene, d environment, how d nyt seemed 2 manvi etc..made it so easy 2 visualize evrything..gr8 job👍🏼
Plz do add me in ur PM list

definitely adding you..😳 and thanks..i'm bad at descriptions..so glad you know you liked them. 😆😳
Originally posted by -Missy-

Hey my writer is already back on work 😉
It was looovely as usual I could imagine every scene.
Love it when Viraat calls Maanvi "Bandariya" 😆 its cute.
Don't forget to PM me pleaaase 😳

I knooow! ⭐️ cuter than bandariya is 'chep' god i'm in love with that word. 😆

yes, will defo pm you. 😳 even though i am major bhulakkad..😆😳