Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
thanks thanks so much everyone for liking my one shots so much..Embarrassed okay after four virmaan fantasies i think all those likes went to my head. ErmmLOL 
p.s. ermm..last time i added 'pm' list thing very late Ouch...so please please, without getting angry and throwing sticks at meEmbarrassedLOL press the 'like button' on this os for pm list...though i already have inofficial thing ready to stalk you'll. LOLEmbarrassed

--------

Virat vs. Soumini

'What the hell?' thought Maanvi nervously, as she heard footsteps outside the room. After Jeevika had left with the whole family, she had locked herself inside and spent the most miserable five minutes of her life lying on bed and crying. Now there was someone outside. Wiping her tears, she lay still, wondering whether there was a thief in the house. Just her luck to be left alone with some intruder on her di's wedding day!

The door burst open, sending a jolt of fright through Maanvi. Jeevika stomped inside, giving her younger sister the shock of her life. 'Maanvi, why are you here?' she glared. 'You said you were following me, but then I saw you were not there in the next car. What the hell?'

Maanvi looked hesitantly at Beeji, who was trying to restrain Jeevika, already in panic about the situation. 'Woh, Jeevika di, ermm..I'll come na, I'll just take some time to get ready.'

'No Manoo,' said Jeevika glaring, then her face softened. 'Manoo, you forgot na, what I told you? Manoo, when you're not there with me...I feel so alarmed, so restless. Manoo please, zid mat karo. Come with me.'

'But Jeevika di..' Maanvi trailed off, looking helplessly at Beeji. 'Jeevika beta,' their grandmother said, 'Maanvi's coming...'

'No,' said Jeevika shrilly.'Manoo, you will come.' Manoo was confused, almost frightened by the mad look in her sister's eyes. Jeevika was usually so shy and calm, that she'd never had the opportunity to see her sister like this before. 

'But di, I'm not ready.' Jeevika grabbed hold of Maanvi's hand and pulled her out of the room. 'Manoo, you're coming, and that's final.' Maanvi could do nothing but gape as Jeevika led her down the stairs, a huge smile of triumph lighting up her face. Maanvi gulped. Her elder sister had a baaad case of D-day hormones. 

Maanvi sat into the car with Jeevika, her eyes continuously looking at Beeji for any response. But there was nothing. To say the truth, Beeji herself was scared by her elder granddaughter's unexpected tantrum. Jeevika had never insisted on anything like this before. For the first time she was understanding the depth of the bond between the two. 

Maanvi stared ahead, feeling a lump rise in the throat as the car made it's way towards the wedding ground, where the baaraat would come. She felt an uneasy mixture of hope and butterflies in her stomach. Did this mean she would get to attend her di's wedding after all? 'Bhagwaanji,' she prayed mentally, 'please, please don't let anything go wrong.'

The car arrived at the wedding ground, which had already been decked with beautiful, dazzling decorations. Maanvi thought she was in paradise. Even if she did not get to see her di's wedding after all, these few moments were priceless. Jeevika smiled at Maanvi, and Maanvi felt a bigger lump in her throat. This was way too creepy. Had Jeevika somehow known that Maanvi was not coming to the wedding?

The clock's hand moved at an insufferable pace, and the sky grew paler and paler till darkness was cast over the entire place, and the stars came out in their glory. It was a moonless night, and the atmosphere was silent and crystal clear, with the only sound being that of the crickets chirping. Soon, that was replaced by the lilting melody of a shehnai. As the baaraat neared the sounds grew louder and louder. Soon Maanvi could hear firecrackers exploding and drums being beat raucously. She peered ahead from her waiting place at the gate. Jeevika had shyly taken her place and the entire Choudhary family scanned the road for the Vadheras.

As the procession came into sight, Maanvi felt her heart skip a beat. There was Viren, seated on top of a white stallion, looking exactly like the Prince Charming she and her di had always visualized. Inspite of herself, she teasingly nudged Jeevika, whose cheeks were suffused with a red darker than the blush she had applied. Maanvi felt her breaths go short as the procession approached nearer and nearer. There was Kadambari Chachi, in full Bollywood avatar, and along with her...Maanvi felt her heart completely stop. 

Virat. For the past few days she had seen him doing nothing but sulk and look away aimlessly, whenever she came into view. Only Jeevika's impending bidaai seemed to have softened him towards her. He seemed to be full of life now, dancing like nothing or no one could stop him. He looked up, and his eyes met Maanvi's, shooting her a mischievious wink. She felt a chill run down her spine.

But the real fright was behind them all, lurking in the shadows along with Dadaji. Soumini bua, the one who had asked her Beeji to forbid her from attending the wedding. The look on her face when she saw Maanvi would have made her laugh in ordinary circumstances, but now it just made her wish a black hole would swallow her up. Soumini's eyes immediately darted a glare towards Beeji, who looked down shamefully.

After the welcoming and garlanding ceremonies took place, the nuptials started. Virat found himself edging towards Maanvi as the elders exchanged greetings. She had been sad during the chudi ceremony, but surely she would be in her element now, what with dance and music all around? He had come fully prepared for any practical jokes the Bandariya might have deigned to play on him, as well as any conspiracy to steal his bhaiyya's shoes. His melancholy at having sung at the mehendi had gradually lessened, and much as he liked to deny it, he had, as he had jokingly told her, formed a peculiar rishta with his brother's saali. 

However, Maanvi seemed to be dull and depressed, as if it was the bidaai already. Virat frowned. What was going on? Suddenly he saw Beeji motion to her and she disappeared into a corner along with her grandmother, and oddly enough Soumini bua.

Something cooking, and Virat not a part of it? Not possible, he thought with a smirk. He walked towards them, and suddenly, the sharp tone of his bua became audible.

'Humne aapse kahaan tha maanvi ko yahaan mat aane do..phir bhi? Aapne apne asli rang dikha hi diye na! What did you think, you would bring Maanvi here at the last moment, and I would be unable to do anything? Not at all! You have done the wrong thing by disobeying me, samdhanji.'

Virat felt his blood boil unexpectedly. So this was why his Bandariya had been so depressed after the sangeet. Okay fine, she was mischievous, but this was taking it too much. And what about his Jeevika bhabhi? She would be devastated if she knew. 

'Buaji, please listen to me,' he said, stepping out of the shadows.

All three turned around to face him. He noticed the tears on Maanvi's face, and for some reason, he felt a sharp pain shoot out in his chest.

'Buaji...I know that you are upset about what Maanvi did at the sangeet. But what you are doing is also wrong. How can you stop someone from attending their own sister's wedding, even if she is your future daughter-in-law? Maanvi may be mischievous, but she is not bad at heart. '

'Virat, how dare you?' said Soumini accusingly. 'Perhaps you're forgetting that she is the same girl who made you sing and embarrass yourself at the mehendi.' 

'Buaji, that is my personal matter. But this is something else. This is the bond between two siblings. Buaji, that way even I have a very scandalous past. Everyone in Chandigarh knows what I did in USA before coming here. But is anyone stopping me from being with Viren Bhaiyya during such an important day in his life? No. And anyway, it is too late now. All the guests are here. So we should be happy and pretend that nothing happened.'

Soumini opened her mouth to retort, but then realised it was no use arguing. Virat was right. Everyone had seen Maanvi by now. If she disappeared, then she would not have any excuse to give to either Jeevika and Viren or the guests. She glared at both Beeji and Maanvi before walking away in a huff.

Beeji folded her hands in gratitude, but Virat held them. 'Please Beeji. I apologize for Buaji's harshness. Please go and enjoy the wedding now.' Beeji smiled. 'May God bless you Virat beta.' Pinky Chachi called from a distance, 'Beeji!' Beeji walked away, thanking her stars that the problem was solved, for now at least.

Virat looked at Maanvi who was staring at the ground, sniffling. 'Hey, meri Jhansi ki Rani. I didn't you could cry so much,' he said, wiping the tears away from her face.

'Yeh to sirf trailer hai,' she said, swallowing her tears, 'Bidaai to aane do.' She smiled at him gratefully, and the burden in his chest seemed to lighten. 'Waise..kya mooh kaala kar ke aaye ho US main...'

His face turned dark, and he felt a familiar angst rise up in him. Then he realised, he had just brought a smile to her face, he couldn't be upset at her now. 'Kuch nahi,' he said, a naughty expression on his face.

'Theek hai,' she said haughtily, 'even I won't tell you how I plan to steal your Viren bhaiyya's joote tonight!' She stuck out her tongue at him childishly before walking away, back to her Jeevika di, who was looking in all directions with an alarmed expression on her face.

'Maanvi, I told you not to go away na!' Jeevika cried. 'Sorry di,' she said, 'but some people just won't let me go themselves.' Virat smirked, thinking to himself Iska badla to mujhe lena hi padega...

Edited by IndigoBlues - 03 December 2011 at 2:00am

The following 84 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip1231pritiaggarwalpinklilliesrockinggirl555Amyna22lemasrijuvariaEsha1989piyafan1Mahnoor5671lovelyvirmanurmy01teenaalexikrystal1234Deemagkibattipyaar_kya_karnaamee1parulkinulemyJhinka_Roypinks86hillyLoveLiveDancecookies10shiningstarzEHMMBH_fan1ChocoBloc_12adorableaishakavyakomaliniya_s2cute4u_22inlvwithehmmbh--Mystical--sabeehaluv.u.zindagivamps1996js1234Khushi15misakiAashika_virmanpinkstarsPiya.Dbooksfreak07arul01TheBlueAngelaysha1989Ruchi-interest--jassi--Nirjhor105meriyaar-Sissy-cutie_mahima-Khush--Amri-Cytherearev4evaduskmoksha89BrunoMarsjia123sagarshona_virmankulsum_virmanCoolioqueen-Sweetzo.Tuhi--happilyunknownSyed695Rach-dcmaankigeet4ever-Antu-_-Aslan--RabiaKSGKaJen-shinzalicemathmiss_bennetashred12-Yuks-tina_1234Lumzz_Littles12_keenu_kklove_never_diesThe007Shivani-BhabhiKiBehna-.FlawlessSarun.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Virat vs. Soumini" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged

OMG OMG its really good i <3 hw Virat defended Manvi Aww i love them<3 nd pls do add me in ur PM list:))))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

EHMMBH_fan1

EHMMBH_fan1

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Amazing OS!! Do continue.. I am interested 2 c how he takes his revenge on her :D
And thnx 4 da pm !!!!!

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazzz

OMG OMG its really good i <3 hw Virat defended Manvi Aww i love them<3 nd pls do add me in ur PM list:))))

Thanks a lot! Embarrassed And yep, you're already there in my Stalker list. LOLEmbarrassed

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_fan1

Amazing OS!! Do continue.. I am interested 2 c how he takes his revenge on her :D
And thnx 4 da pm !!!!!

Haha..the revenge thing is something else altogether. Wink gonna write that one tonite. WinkEmbarrassedLOL

TheBlueAngel

Goldie

TheBlueAngel

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Aww shooo shweeet i love hw Virat says 'Meri jhansi ki rani'...Heart
gud 4 swamini bua..Tongue
Fab update sweetsHug

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fallenstar

Aww shooo shweeet i love hw Virat says 'Meri jhansi ki rani'...Heart
gud 4 swamini bua..Tongue
Fab update sweetsHug

Thanks a lot! Embarrassed

shiningstarz

shiningstarz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
omg!!!!!!!!!! awesum!!! it ws soo cute the way virat defended mannu nd for her sake he didnt evn shout at her fr asking abt his past!!!! ths ws tooo gud!!!Big smile

a wonderful treat for a day without ehmmbh!!LOL

IndigoBlues

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.