Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaahilakaranselvalakshmimalligeZEESXYJanulakshmikrmiganswash2hopper_oceanhoneydaisyPearl.CarynnithyamkvatinaMissArshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram dec 5-9 Mon-fri updates on pg-1" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Ennaku kudhurai ellam ottu teriyadhu paar .. naan back seater aah iruken pls  Tongue

THURSDAY UPDATES
RESERVED

Gundu satti gudhirai otta theriya vendam hops...adhu orey place la nachnnu terror pose oda nikkum...Vera onnum pannadhu...Like our nadaswaram serial ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikr

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
thanks for updates... can see how selfish is mayil now... why milk boiling function is so highlight by moorthy? hello moorthy sir, you only going to rent that house, not bought that houseAngry and doing milk boiling function.. so can change the date... what happened to pushpa? why suddenly like gopi?

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

Originally posted by hopper_ocean

Ennaku kudhurai ellam ottu teriyadhu paar .. naan back seater aah iruken pls  Tongue

THURSDAY UPDATES
RESERVED

Gundu satti gudhirai otta theriya vendam hops...adhu orey place la nachnnu terror pose oda nikkum...Vera onnum pannadhu...Like our nadaswaram serial ...

lol amava Tongue appo sari,, naan ready fourth seat lae LOL

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Rhanks Sumi for the Monday updates.

Pushpa has mood Swings I guess - May be she is going through M****E.  Lol what ever. Rombathhan thittuna Gopi and Malara appo.

I agree Valaikappu important or paal kacharathu important? thy are not doing Grahapravesam. Whole family will go?

Only my wish is whole family should go and return with broken nose.

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Sumi and Migan..

Looks like Sokku and Mayil will split soon..

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sumi & Migan for the updates ..

Devanai keeps praising Maha so much not knowing that maha is pushing her plans smoothly.  I wonder what is Maha's real intention .. to punish gopi or to punish the family Ermm

i think mayil is sumhow shock when Sokku still ask him to go for the daughter house function and he would join later. Looks like differences are being shown now between them.

Im glad the changes of Puspa and somehow i think she is gona play an important role soon. I doubt she would gona allow her daughter to separate her family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanamigan

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Laks ..

Gokul character is much annoying me Angry like paithiya kaaran only ... i loved it when Gopi said he will break Gokul hand nu ClapStar

so inniki ennake Malar father aah? Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top