Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Alright, I know many of us want Uday and Moniya as the jodi which hopefully will happen in near future but for now Akash and Moniya are the couple in the show and we don't know how long Cvs are going to drag their track and I know their are a few Akash-Moniya fans too, so this is for them. Here is your chance to suggest jodi names for the too sweet to handle jodi Akash-moniya.

I have come up with a few, you can pick one of these if you like any of them 
Tongue

*MonAsh*
*Akiya*
*Akya*
*Ashya*
*AM*

*** Please do participate even it you are not an Akash-Moniya fan*** Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purplesparklz78RamanIshita

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akash-Moniya: Pick Jodi Name!" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
sorry i m not interested in akash moniya jodi i m interested in uday manyata jodi n rest of forum people also want uday and manyata love story

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

MalvikaRBPrachi_12manveer1994sweetiegal111barunx_95musuuashish_rulesAngelic_A2011bindaas_meanum95adutta94Rufaha35_adrosie111MitwaaRocksTulip92Kajol17akshaayaHubzenirmitarythm...meeryy-Tannu-fatim30filmyprincess..yajnaseni..Angelskissprachurya.AbhIyalicious._Darling_KSG_luv-AngelaKaParI-OmaRamdassthejazzgalffkhanLadyDabanggZaYaHolicAshvikian_AK

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

sorry i m not interested in akash moniya jodi i m interested in uday manyata jodi n rest of forum people also want uday and manyata love story

arre yaar, we all want Uday and Manyata jodi but we can't deny that right now Akash and Moniya's romance is shown hence picking their jodi name. This is just to make things easier for us when referring to Akash-Moniya pair...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

purplesparklz78shaf13KSG_luv

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelskiss

Originally posted by shaf13

arre yaar, we all want Uday and Manyata jodi but we can't deny that right now Akash and Moniya's romance is shown hence picking their jodi name. This is just to make things easier for us when referring to Akash-Moniya pair...

hmmm okie then i  will go for AM Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purplesparklz78ffkhan-Raindrops-KSG_luv

deboleena.manna

IF-Sizzlerz

deboleena.manna

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
angel I already made a pole on this n we dicided to call the AshIya

Edited by deboleena.manna - 03 December 2011 at 3:04am

WhiteNights.

IF-Dazzler

WhiteNights.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I am not sure but i think we had  a poll put up previously regarding the same. I personally prefer MonAsh, as in just the name, not the jodi. I am an out an out ManVeer-ianLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

purplesparklz78-scarlett-shaf13prachurya.AbhIyalicious.ffkhanOmaRamdassAshvikian_AK

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

I am not sure but i think we had  a poll put up previously regarding the same. I personally prefer MonAsh, as in just the name, not the jodi. I am an out an out ManVeer-ianLOL

i m also totally madly in love with uday and manyata manveer LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

manveer1994barunx_95MalvikaRBakshaayaprachuryaWhiteNights.Ashvikian_AK

Tulip92

Tulip92

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Monash is better...
it's cute, interestin\g and kinda suits em both ... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.