Kkusum

for Kumud-Garv supporters,plz read

garv sachdev thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

if u ppl have missed it,this is to tell u that Kumud and Kshitij are supposedly getting married(read-A maharashtrian wedding in Kk).

Do u ppl really think that it'll happen?'coz this will apparently take place in 2-3 weeks.

Plz. come out out strongly against this if u really feel that the wedding shud not take place.

I am posting this because if I get enough support,we can think of protesting against it( how?  read - Ekta shocked and depressed, by mfarhaniqbal)

So plz. reply if u ppl don't wan't kshitij and kumud together.

thanx.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janpad thumbnail

Hi

Idon't wan't kshitij and kumud together.

Janpad

jprasad thumbnail
😆   don't worry...they will get married quickly and divorced quickly.
ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well i dont think its possible . looking at the set of the wedding , clothing , decorations  (n the scenes has been shot), the celebrities that  attended it : ekta must  have spent a lot  of money $$$
rocker1 thumbnail

I don't think the marriage will take place. I mean, everything will take place as planned, the party, guests, and all, but at the last minute Kumud will realize that she doesn't love Kshitij, and some twist will occur like Garv will turn up at the wedding or Kumud will back off or tell Kshitij that she can't marry him and he'll call off the wedding. But the party, guests, and all will be there. This will just happen at the last minute.

gold111 thumbnail

i don't understand ppl minds... still they can't see or think that GARV IS ONLY A BAKARA....FOR kumud & kali... that's it.... he already made it  twice... now for him has to take some rest & give chance to others...

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jprasad

😆   don't worry...they will get married quickly and divorced quickly.

😆 LOL....true....ekta behenji will do dat with her magic wand...it takes only a few seconds u know to get divorced....its like a joke...and then kali and garv will get divorced and then kumud and garv will get back together....so eventually they will get together,,,,its just a matter of time.

although i think its too late to stop them...looking at the sets they have prepared and all.

Selina thumbnail
Originally posted by: gold111

i don't understand ppl minds... still they can't see or think that GARV IS ONLY A BAKARA....FOR kumud & kali... that's it.... he already made it  twice... now for him has to take some rest & give chance to others...

I agree. 😆

icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gold111

i agree with u 2😃

ShaRmiLi`BiJLi thumbnail
lol .. let ekta lead da show how she wantz :) .. if u plan everythyn out .. wuz da use in watchin da show?