Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Kuch Toh Log Kahenge: Rohan& Nidhi closeness to make Dr.Ashutosh Jealous
A- | A+      15 Minutes ago
 Tags: Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Karan Wahi, Nidhi, Drashutosh, Kritika Kamara, Sony Tv

The present tracks of Kuch Toh Log Kahenge are showing that Dr.Nidhi (Kritika Kamra) is using her all efforts to impress Dr.Ashutosh (Mohnish Behl). But Dr.Ashutosh is not ready to accept Dr.Nidhi's love due to his personal issues.

A new man Rohan (Karan Wahi) has also entered in to Dr.Nidhi's life who also disturbs Dr.Ashutosh's peaceful life.

It is already reported that Rohan's entry will make a new change in Dr.Ashutosh and Dr.Nidhi's love story. Dr.Ashutosh feels uneasy to see Nidhi and Rohan together. Dr.Ashutosh has already developed some feelings for Nidhi but he is not ready to express it yet.

The upcoming episodes will clear the confusions of Dr.Ashutosh.  Dr.Ashutosh's friend Armaan will help him to realize his love for Nidhi. Dr.Ashutosh is already in jealous with Nidhi and Rohan's relationship.  Now, Dr.Ashutosh will try to hide his feelings for Nidhi since Nidhi is with Rohan. But Rohan will realize Dr.Ashutosh's feelings for Nidhi.

Will Dr. Ashutosh express his feelings to Nidhi? Keep watching Kuch Toh Log Kahenge every Monday to Thursday at 8:00 PM on SONY TV.

Edited by Armu4eva - 03 December 2011 at 1:31am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelrainbows07tasharoseLuvmayurmaneet_Rashmirima001Mallu_galSHIKHA19Kavya.Ssur001SriBLuvAbhiyaarjuhitulipdaisy-Raindrops-Filza.yanks28rabzonedge-Mithuna-shamilRoopal_ArDi-Harshu-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rohan& Nidhi closeness to make Ashu JEALOUS" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tulipdaisy

IF-Rockerz

tulipdaisy

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
I am very happy to see so many articles on KTLK nowadays.
Waiting for Jealousy track & the ultimate acceptance of love.
Like Nidhi confessed in front of Anji will Ashu too confess in front of Armaan?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniArmu4evaSriB.....Lata.....-Mithuna-

bhavik1984

Groupbie

bhavik1984

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
yeah i will love to but hello everyone nidhi yet to confront ashu that she loves him right
she fall in love first she is the one should say it first

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSriB

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

IF-Dazzler

LuvAbhiyaarjuhi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Kuch Toh Log Kahenge: Rohan& Nidhi closeness to make Dr.Ashutosh Jealous
A- | A+      15 Minutes ago
 Tags: Kuch Toh Log Kahenge, Karan Wahi, Nidhi, Drashutosh, Kritika Kamara, Sony Tv

It is already reported that Rohan's entry will make a new change in Dr.Ashutosh and Dr.Nidhi's love story. Dr.Ashutosh feels uneasy to see Nidhi and Rohan together. Dr.Ashutosh has already developed some feelings for Nidhi but he is not ready to express it yet.

The upcoming episodes will clear the confusions of Dr.Ashutosh.  Dr.Ashutosh's friend Armaan will help him to realize his love for Nidhi. Dr.Ashutosh is already in jealous with Nidhi and Rohan's relationship.  Now, Dr.Ashutosh will try to hide his feelings for Nidhi since Nidhi is with Rohan. But Rohan will realize Dr.Ashutosh's feelings for Nidhi.

Will Dr. Ashutosh express his feelings to Nidhi? Keep watching Kuch Toh Log Kahenge every Monday to Thursday at 8:00 PM on SONY TV.

How will Ashu see them together...and how close are they going to get? Confused This is really starting to sound like a ...triangle...and Rohan will develop feelings for her too...so fast??? Also no WAY can Ashu express his feelings for Nidhi...he's Mr. Hichkichahat..even Nidhi hasn't expressed hers...I want her to continue her project "making saiyaan understand naino ki bhasha" in the hospital...don't want all these external characters causing a rush in such a delicate thing...their feelings for each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniArmu4evaFilza.

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashblore

I am very happy to see so many articles on KTLK nowadays.
Waiting for Jealousy track & the ultimate acceptance of love.
Like Nidhi confessed in front of Anji will Ashu too confess in front of Armaan?

I don't want Ashu to confess in front of anyone except Nidhi...and even that shouldn't happen for a WHILE...a long time really... he should give other hints to Armaan to show that he has accepted he is in love...

Basically I find this track with Rohan annoying Tongue no offense...but I just want my AshNi together...otherwise...Cry

Edited by yanks28 - 03 December 2011 at 2:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.....Lata.....Filza.

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

How will Ashu see them together...and how close are they going to get? Confused This is really starting to sound like a ...triangle...and Rohan will develop feelings for her too...so fast??? Also no WAY can Ashu express his feelings for Nidhi...he's Mr. Hichkichahat..even Nidhi hasn't expressed hers...I want her to continue her project "making saiyaan understand naino ki bhasha" in the hospital...don't want all these external characters causing a rush in such a delicate thing...their feelings for each other.

I think..its a plot for the whole month... Rohan is gonna b inclined towards Nidhi n Nidhi mite find a good friend in him..!! And about the love bit.. i think.. Ashu will b in devdas mode the entire month n then nidhi n rohan will make a joint entry in the hosp or something n he will keep away from her.. seeing her smiling n happy with someone else OuchCry

@triangle bit... told u guys yesterday itself...Ouch

siyona

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
cant wait to see jealous ashu it'll be good...
thanks for sharing

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.