Highest Opening TRP Of History In Sony

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I think Paravarish have opened with the highest trps in history of sony

For me its was the biggest opening of any show on Sony! It was 27 position with touching 2+ trps!

While Bade ache lagte hain opened with 36 position with touching 1.5/1.6 trps!

I think it is the biggest opening in Sony!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow..πŸ˜› Great to hear dat dear..πŸ‘

I hope soon it will become da Top Television serial of Sony Tv..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Well I guess yes.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Anyways these days I dont trust audience taste πŸ˜†.. Otherwise that boring Gopi show of Star Plus can never be in #1 position for SO long 😑

Just hope to see all positive reviews abt this show .. This is a TRULY entertaining show with a FABULOUS cast ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well I guess yes.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Anyways these days I dont trust audience taste πŸ˜†.. Otherwise that boring Gopi show of Star Plus can never be in #1 position for SO long 😑

Just hope to see all positive reviews abt this show .. This is a TRULY entertaining show with a FABULOUS cast ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ˜›

pranita1202 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i really hope sony's fiction shows gross highest trp's 
sony has bad luck in terms trps 4 fiction shows in past few years 
(not reality shows) . i wish tha with arrival of new shows it becomes hit
thanks sony 4 giving us such lovely shows not like other channels stupid regional melodrama, sadly other channel stupid regional melodrama tops d trp charts😭
but any ways sony u r hope new dawn of indian tv with yrf shows,balh, ktlk, now parvarishπŸ‘
Edited by pranita1202 - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with U.. Sony TV's Parvarrish has had the highest Jump 1st week itself.. and thats gr8.. hope soon it enters top 10.. bcoz i am sure there will be many people drawn near to the show as this show i really very very unique..
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

lol...I never heard about Gopi show 🀣 and am shocked to learn that it was a number 1 show

Sauten be careful...don't be too straightforward...Goponians may come to get you 🀣🀣🀣
kasucrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hahaa. Gopi no 1 show..? gv me a break yr.
wow m so happy 4 parvarish...
Piu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice to hear about ParvarishπŸ‘
atria thumbnail
Sony has occasionally tried to experiment with different flavoured  shows, but sadly audience seems to want the same old tired stories. Only in recent times a couple of their different shows have done well. I do hope Parvarrish becomes a huge success for them without having to resort to usual saas bahu khit-pit. I also love how both the women dress in the show, no heavy jewellery, the more jhalli character of Rupali actually looks disheveled when she comes out of the kitchen, Shweta looks so pretty in these simple suits. I hope they get the TRPs.