Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

phil

phil

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Saroj, Yes i know that no one is interested in her and are quite tired of here glares and dialogues.Today yes Mohan asked his mother to inaugurate the store but in future he can ask someone else in the family.Saroj would have a problem with it too. The fact that she cannot take Mohan praising Kastur even without feelings is hilarious.I think somewhere in her mind she had reached the conclusion that the day Mohan is independent she can get rid of Kastur . 

Edited by phil - 03 December 2011 at 1:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaraniKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Green Eyed Monster???" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nandalala

IF-Rockerz

Nandalala

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phil

Saroj, Yes i know that no one is interested in her and are quite tired of here glares and dialogues.Today yes Mohan asked his mother to inaugurate the store but in future he can ask someone else in the family.Saroj would have a problem with it too. The fact that she cannot take Mohan praising Kastur even without feelings is hilarious.I think somewhere in her mind she had reached the conclusion that the day Mohan is independent she can get rid of Kastur . 

What I appreciate about this character is that she is blatant in her hatred for Kastur...She is blinded and illogical with anything related to her...this is quite rare...usually its an underhanded assault where the protagonist is completely in the dark. 

@bold:  She wants to believe that this was a marriage of convenience; a business deal...Mohan had initially told her as much...who he marries is irrelevant...he wants to get to the top--thats his be all, end all...So, yeah, once Mohan reaches his goal, whats the pt of Kastur being around? Might as well get him married to Nikita or her friend's daughters...She has her ambitions for her son & Kastur will never be part of that...but reconciling reality & her dreams is Saroj's biggest nightmare--& thats why she is constantly on the edge around MohUr...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-Darine1980-Nakshatra-manasi_31anitaraniKhatamKahani_Bidzie_

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
i think one day MOHAN himself will blast at saroj nd xplain her dat kastur is not worthy of such treatment 4m her..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xXJessieXxanitaraniDarine1980KhatamKahani

phil

phil

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
The fact that Kastur is not reacting that Mohan does not love her gets at her. She thinks that any women  would react differently including herself to say the least. Saroj has come to the conclusion that Kastur is really shewd girl and is planning it all along.
Realistically yes Kastur is very sure on how she wants to go about it.

Edited by phil - 04 December 2011 at 12:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phil

The fact that Kastur is not reacting to the fact that Mohan does not love her gets at her. She thinks that any women  would react differently including herself to say the least. Saroj has come to the conclusion that Kastur is really shewd girl and is planning it all along.
Realistically yes Kastur is very sure on how she wants to go about it.

@bold: Do you think Kastur knows how to make Mohan falling in love with her?

Darine1980

IF-Rockerz

Darine1980

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

i think one day MOHAN himself will blast at saroj nd xplain her dat kastur is not worthy of such treatment 4m her..

That's exactly what I think! Mohan will witness the kind of scene we've seen on thurdsay... He had already apologized once while he did just stand by his wife, but he won't let go everytime. I'm dreading the day when Mohan will fall in love with Kastur, and Saroj will get to know it ... what would happen then? Poor KasturConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani-Nakshatra-KhatamKahani

-Nakshatra-

IF-Rockerz

-Nakshatra-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darine1980

Originally posted by harshu.sundas

That's exactly what I think! Mohan will witness the kind of scene we've seen on thurdsay... He had already apologized once while he did just stand by his wife, but he won't let go everytime. I'm dreading the day when Mohan will fall in love with Kastur, and Saroj will get to know it ... what would happen then? Poor KasturConfused

Oh how much I would love to see Saroj's face at that pointLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darine1980KhatamKahani

anitarani

IF-Rockerz

anitarani

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

[

@bold:  She wants to believe that this was a marriage of convenience; a business deal...Mohan had initially told her as much...who he marries is irrelevant...he wants to get to the top--thats his be all, end all...So, yeah, once Mohan reaches his goal, whats the pt of Kastur being around? Might as well get him married to Nikita or her friend's daughters...She has her ambitions for her son & Kastur will never be part of that...but reconciling reality & her dreams is Saroj's biggest nightmare--& thats why she is constantly on the edge around MohUr...

That's why she is constantly on the edge around Mohur...wow, you have analysed it well..so true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.