Dekha Ek Khwaab

A couple of super potential in the making?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hi friends!

Its weekend time when we miss the show but i thought about writing down some of my thoughts of the show.

Right now, I am quite satisfied with the way the show is going, the characters and the plot!
This is probably one of the many posts made about the instantly-loved couple:Udayveer and Manyata or our Manveer.

As of whether they are the main couple is the question as well as the hope of many!

I do not know for sur if the CVs are planning it that way but then many things give hope.

First of all! Udayveer and Manyata pairing has got great potential. It can add a fresh concept to the story.

The clash of the personalities of our sweet, innocent, warm-hearted yet lively Manyata and the sexy, hot, arrogant and super-smart prince Udayveer!

Till now we have watched that Udayveer has wanted to marry for money, he does not bear feelings for any girl apart from his sister. But in the scene of Unnati and Udayveer, I got great clues to why he is as he is.

He has been  brought up in a stinking rich family with a greedy father who has taught him from the beginning to exploit others to get his goal. Yet, he cares for his sister genuinely. His sister understands him. He tried to avoid the question on what kind of a girl he wanted but went ahead saying that JN could make a good queen and that his inner desires did not matter.

In yesterday's episode, just loved the Manyata-Udayveer conversation. Undoubtedly the best scene of the week. Manyata is the perfect partner for him...his challenge as Unnati said. Remember when he went to the seashore on being asked to marry JN? Manyata and Udayveer went to the same place when they were disturbed. Loved Udayveer's flashback of the time when they were sword-fighting and he cut her. He made that mark which is a proof of her identity! I wonder though why Moniya has no memories of her childhood when Uday does because they were of about the same age and even of that age people do have memories. How could she forget her family?

I think the CVs might have a good reason to show the Aaksh-Monia track now. In future, Manyata will probably have to give up hger feelings(which are closer to infatuation than love) for him and marry Udayveer for her family. I think Udayveer will take an immediate interest in her(not that he hasn't already) and really love her. Manyata will also fall for him. ould love their clashes!

JN's character will be semi-negative as she will probably hate her sister for the attention she gets from the family, her status as heiress and Udayveer's love.
Aakash's parents will eat their hair for treating Monia that way and will do some drama to get her for their son and will finally insult her in front of everyone when she has to leave Aakash.
Udayveer will be really jealous of Aaksh(would love to watch that).

Looking forward to Moniya changing to Manyata.
The only possible track for Aaksh and Moniya jodi is Moniya and her family  fighting over the marriage and Aaksh finall getting married to her and coming to stay with her as a GHARJAMAI!!I doubt she'll go back to his small apartment.
Aakash is a nice person but he is not apt for Manyata. He really looks old for her and is seriously water and she is chilly. 

So what are your views?

Edited by crazyfairy - 03 December 2011 at 12:48am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

smilingsonaFutbol_queenKhaira09Kajol17Maneet2cuteTulip92najmaDGbe-happy-alwaysvirgo24spsharmilaAmiiishshaf13Angelskissminizz-BolNaHalke-*Dakoo_Minzy*pallavi25-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A couple of super potential in the making?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Akash will back away from Moniya upon learning about her being a Princess. He is shown as a self made man so his ego would stop him from courting Moniya and lets not forget Brijraj will never approve of Akash, I mean he was against Jagat who is an educated and rich boy while Akash works at the small, lives at a rented flat. So Akash and Moniya will face a lot of struggle but hopefully in the end it is Uday who Moniya ends up marrying even if she doesn't love him... I am willing to be patient with her and won't mind her falling in love with Uday after their marriage Wink Embarrassed

*crazyfairy* Moniya does not remember her past because she was only 3 years old at that time while Uday was 5 years old. And I think Uday remembers the incident mostly because of guilt of having hurt his princess Embarrassed He did say he can never forget the incident because he had hurt Manyata with his plastic sword.

you know when you look at it both pairs have a lot of potential be it Akash-Moniya or Uday-Moniya but the problem is that there is no chemistry between Akash-Moniya. Their pairing has failed to connected with us. It is Uday-Moniya pair which sizzles with chemistry. Their completely different personalities has drawn our attention to this pair - We see passion, the spark and the electrifying chemistry... Blushing

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smilingsonaTulip92be-happy-always-Wanderer-minizz*Dakoo_Minzy*pallavi25-Priya01

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Yes! Awww! there's some goodness in UdayVeer..CV's are showing it because they do think about bringing in Uday Manyata pairing Embarrassed Just see the promo also that they aired.. they want to see what audience wants..Big smile

Udayveer and Manyata have got wonderful chemistry Embarrassed they'll make a fab. pair...Big smile indeed a couple of super potential is in the making Embarrassed

As for akash i dont see any chem between them...couldnt' feel anything more than a friend or a brotherly feeling..

but Uday's scenes with manyata showed so much passion..and yes an electrifying chemistryBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92-Wanderer-shaf13minizz-BolNaHalke--Priya01

winterdusk

Goldie

winterdusk

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
word u said it all yup we are also hooting for uday and manyata lets see whats in cv mindTongue and great post loved every bit of itTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-minizz*Dakoo_Minzy*-Priya01

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelskiss

I have a feeling that Akash will back away from Moniya upon learning about her being a Princess. He is shown as a self made man so his ego would stop him from courting Moniya and lets not forget Brijraj will never approve of Akash, I mean he was against Jagat who is an educated and rich boy while Akash works at the small, lives at a rented flat. So Akash and Moniya will face a lot of struggle but hopefully in the end it is Uday who Moniya ends up marrying even if she doesn't love him... I am willing to be patient with her and won't mind her falling in love with Uday after their marriage Wink Embarrassed

*crazyfairy* Moniya does not remember her past because she was only 3 years old at that time while Uday was 5 years old. And I think Uday remembers the incident mostly because of guilt of having hurt his princess Embarrassed He did say he can never forget the incident because he had hurt Manyata with his plastic sword.

you know when you look at it both pairs have a lot of potential be it Akash-Moniya or Uday-Moniya but the problem is that there is no chemistry between Akash-Moniya. Their pairing has failed to connected with us. It is Uday-Moniya pair which sizzles with chemistry. Their completely different personalities has drawn our attention to this pair - We see passion, the spark and the electrifying chemistry... Blushing

I agree with you completely.both the pairs have amazing potential and both the stories would be very interesting to watch but the problem is the lack of romantic chemistry between Akash and Moniya . I mean there is chemistry but it has more of a friends vibe to it.Whereas Uday and Moniya just have that natural sizzling,dhamaakedaar chemistry.so that's the problem.If the Cvs intend to project Akash as the lead then they need to give Akash-Moniya much better scenes.their scenes are cute and maybe that's enough for now but in the future if they want that jodi to succeed then this won't be enough.personally I would love to see Manyata-Uday story because I am liking Uday's character a lotSmile

CrazyFairy-loved your post.very entertainingSmile

Edited by minizz - 03 December 2011 at 3:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulip92-Wanderer--Priya01

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
uday manyata are the best wohooo waiting for their love story to start Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer--Priya01

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
uday manyata have a sizzling chemistry Big smile  just can't wait to see more of their scenes Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-shaf13-Priya01

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hi CrazyFairy nice post love it.

UV-Manyata chemistry is strikingly awesome as compared to Akash-Moniya which is sweet and innocent and relates more to pure friendship. Chemistry is something which one can not work on it but it fits in naturally just like sugar dissolves in water.  Here it applies to UV-Manyata jodi where their chemistry is natural and sparkling.   There is a strong vibe between UV-Manyata and this jodi has a lot of potential in the making.  If only CVs have a look at the forum so that they can have an idea how UV-Manyata is highly appreciated and loved thus they can pair UV-Manyata in the future.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-shaf13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.