Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Hi guys...Hug
came back with my buk buk...LOL

actually this time I have to say a few words to our innocent queen...
and that z...

Plzzz Khushi...dheere dheere chal na...coz our Arnav babu z sooo confused...
LOLLOLLOL

he z trying to give his best for this filmy shilmy drama...why u don't realize it ya...
look @ his face...

kahee aisa na ho...
ye drama karthe karthe...tumari prince charming pagal na ho jaaye..Tongue

and I have to say a few words to both of them...
what r u doing ya...I mean tumlog aise cute keise ho saktheho...
Day Dreaming

if this cuteness continue...I'm sure...hum pagal hojayege ek din...Embarrassed
so I want to tell u that...

" Kuch kuch hota hei Arnav & Khushi...jo tum log nehee samjoge..."
ROFLROFLROFL

Am I right guys ???...share ur views...Wink

( PS = Seemz...I kept my promise...)LOL

Edited by SK1991 - 03 December 2011 at 12:43am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

Bob123chalhotra06iluvdarcynazishkhanRin630radika10Modal_babyJordinCrazySaRuniannainac01Maohmystic@xCrystalTearxluvtwilight19craziefan-Deepali--sia-mirnaliniroohi_lovespsharmilaRemovedwho_am_ibila_aJuicee_SushienancynairArielnature-loverMsCeylonsreemeeraClaraOswald.shilparoxx-Nithi-LOLitaPawarAlisha.AR-ARHI_nailadevishree--Sobi--anjaani07zee10shobrakapooorsidhu285--sumana13--anodaksgfan-Antu-_-Aslan-subiscsmary78613paulomi_taAnuvasirajuAyushiSinghaniaGulabiBhaissmitarSuchi.RFreshDaisyDiamondLifeAbommianu17tinsel.sio.angel...Amira..pinky_blueskiesnaddiya26RiyaDuttaMephisto-Dark_Fantasy--AquaMermaiden-mishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi ji...zara dheere chalna..." in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Save some sanity for the future Shanks baby!! cause if we get mad from now... our condition will be so at the state to be shipped to the mental asylum when some romance actually starts...

I'm so expecting Arnav to forget his dialogues and goof up... and imagine if he calls Khushi again and yells...'Ab kya kahun' infront of the Raizadas... like he did with Payal it will be hilarious...

So store some sanity for future use... we'll defo need it...
I can't believe Arnav's starting to trust Khushi's pagal filmy formulas to actually try them onROFL!!... Such humungous progress...Lagay raho Arnav bitwaThumbs Up...aaj nahi toh kal aapki bhi naiya paar ho hi jaaye gi LOL!!

Edited by mahi0809 - 03 December 2011 at 12:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xCrystalTearxJuicee_Sushie--sumana13--zafiSK1991tinsel

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
kuch kuch nhi.. satzzz.. inko aise dekhke bahut kuch hota..woh kabhi nhi samjhenge... hum pagal ho jaenge..by god !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gudia7--sumana13--SK1991

gudia7

gudia7

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paulomi_taAnu

kuch kuch nhi.. satzzz.. inko aise dekhke bahut kuch hota..woh kabhi nhi samjhenge... hum pagal ho jaenge..by god !!!

You are right, kuch kuch nahi bahut kuch hota hai and we are mad for them. I want they will check india forum one day then they will get mad also .Arnav babu to gaya kam se...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal_Ice90paulomi_taAnuSK1991

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Save some sanity for the future Shanks baby!! cause if we get mad from now... our condition will be so at the state to be shipped to the mental asylum when some romance actually starts...

I'm so expecting Arnav to forget his dialogues and goof up... and imagine if he calls Khushi again and yells...'Ab kya kahun' infront of the Raizadas... like he did with Payal it will be hilarious...

So store some sanity for future use... we'll defo need it...
I can't believe Arnav's starting to trust Khushi's pagal filmy formulas to actually try them onROFL!!... Such humungous progress...Lagay raho Arnav bitwaThumbs Up...aaj nahi toh kal aapki bhi naiya paar ho hi jaaye gi LOL!!

maheee...Hug
ha yaar...u are absolutely right...LOL...and even I don't know...when their romance stars...what we are gonna do...we just...SillySillySilly

@bold...OMG...dearieee...I love that scene ya...ROFL...haye...he was tooo cute at that time...Embarrassed...Day Dreaming

I know the reason babes...coz he became Arnav from ASR...Wink...I'm enjoying the track crazily yaar...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie--sumana13--

SK1991

IF-Sizzlerz

SK1991

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paulomi_taAnu

Hug
jeez...tum bhi na...LOLLOLLOL...haha...not kuch kuch...bohut kuch...Wink
ab tum meri dil ka haal jaanthe hona yaar...Embarrassed

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
well said di...kuch kuch hota hai khushi and arnav...aplog nahi samjo giROFLROFLROFL

--sumana13--SK1991

naddiya26

IF-Sizzlerz

naddiya26

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
bohat kuch ho raha ha dil tou pagal hogaya ha 

--sumana13--SK1991

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.