Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Okay, so I again watched the whole Udya/Manveer (can we please decide their jodi name already?) but this time on TV hence was able to catch a few minor details which I had missed while watching it on my laptop and Iphone. I was of course watching the whole Udya/Manveer scene and I noticed that Uday's eyes were a little misted as he watched Moniya leave with Akaash. He stood there with a shocked expression but there was also sadness as the memories of his childhood friend Manyata came back to him.

In yesterday's episode Uday consoled DadiSahib by telling her that they should not let go of Manyata's memories and today seeing the scar on Moniya has rekindled his cherished memories of Manyata. Uday may not love Manyata but he certainly cherishes the childhood days they spent together. Manyata is Uday's dream, the dream which he had lived with for 16 years - the dream of marrying Princess Manyata. He grew up knowing that he will marry Princess Manyata - his childhood friend, his princess, his dream girl, the one he has been holding the candle for...  he never attached himself to anyone and played around with girls all the while waiting for the day when Manyata would finally be found...

Edited by Angelskiss - 03 December 2011 at 12:27am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

smilingsonasheethalPremeerKashbe-happy-alwaysvirgo24shaf13Amiiishswati2008-Wanderer-WhiteNights.wadi..dollminizzadventure_gurl*Dakoo_Minzy*ibelieveinpink-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Uday's eyes misted?" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Wanderer-

IF-Dazzler

-Wanderer-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
I really liked his flashbacks of Manyata!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelskiss

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

I really liked his flashbacks of Manyata!

It showed the friendship they shared... Embarrassed

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
I agree the FB was a good idea but the little boy could have been a bit more expressiveLOLsorry judging a little kid- that's harsh I know.but that scene is very significant na so it had to be effective.the little Manyata was quite good but the little Uday looked terrified of the camera-becharaCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AngelskissWhiteNights.

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
yes i agree uday was sad when he saw manyata leaves with akash hmmm wht will uday do now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelskiss

Angelskiss

IF-Dazzler

Angelskiss

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

I agree the FB was a good idea but the little boy could have been a bit more expressiveLOLsorry judging a little kid- that's harsh I know.but that scene is very significant na so it had to be effective.the little Manyata was quite good but the little Uday looked terrified of the camera-becharaCry

I agree with you, the little boy had a completely blank expression... I was waiting for his expressions to change but it didn't happen... LOL  I hope to see some more flashbacks of little Uday and little Manyata and hopefully by that time the little boy can get over his camera fright!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24WhiteNights.shaf13minizz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
yes...his eyes had become moist Embarrassed deep deep inside his heart he loves manyata..manyata is like an angel for him.. even though he does watever his dad wants..he still longs for a life with manyataDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13minizz

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

yes...his eyes had become moist Embarrassed deep deep inside his heart he loves manyata..manyata is like an angel for him.. even though he does watever his dad wants..he still longs for a life with manyataDay Dreaming

a story of a prince and his princess Tongue i remember the times when v were in our childhood and v watched cindrella snow white red riding hood beauty and the beast n sooo many other movies all fairy tales

watching DEK i remember all my childhood moments Wink

finally get to c another prince princess story uday manyata Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurlbrainychild92*Dakoo_Minzy*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.