Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

🀣 LMAO.. even he is aware of Suhasis... MARD-o-Logy expertise 🀣🀣

🀣 he must be reading ur posts for sure... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Princess2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

rain sequence again? πŸ€” i find most of them quite cheesy to be honest...although this time I hope Nidhi's not there...but he dreams of her...like he's just standing there with his eyes closed and suddenly he feels her around...opens his eyes and she's there...he's daydreaming...would love that

Jinxed!! πŸ˜‰
I was thinking the same thing, would love if Nidhi comes up from behind in a sexy see thru saree...  ☺️
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mohnish Bahl wrote : Hello again! I'm quite confused...last night I shot another "Ashu getting drenched in the rain" sequence...what's with my CV team...isn't it usually the leading lady who does the rain sequences??? Here, they keep drenching me!!!!! LOL :)

sigh MB ask us why they do that...surely the TRPs will rise apart from the adrenaline rush...😳
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
MB needs to know that he's been treated like an object of desire because more females watch TV than men :P 

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

MB needs to know that he's been treated like an object of desire because more females watch TV than men :P 

Oh well, we females are not gender biased.. you'll find that there are a lot of KK admirers too πŸ˜›..Why is it a problem for men to do the same???πŸ˜ƒ
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahaha ofcourse it's not.. 
but the females form the majority :)
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
rain scene is becoming very much a part of Ashni.suddenly an idea has creeped into my mind though v hv discussed it earlier in the forum that is hw ashu will propose to nidhi?nw i think its going 2 happen most likely in a rain scene.πŸ‘πŸΌ
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Oh well, we females are not gender biased.. you'll find that there are a lot of KK admirers too πŸ˜›..Why is it a problem for men to do the same???πŸ˜ƒ

The problem is men CANNOT go ga-ga over a fellow man the way women can over people of their own gender.

Not in our genes unfortunately πŸ˜†

Going back to topic, I hope Ashu doesn't catch a cold doing these all too frequent rain scenesπŸ˜›

Edited by aekiel - 12 years ago
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it is funny🀣
but a rain sequence againπŸ€”