Pratigya

Krishna' love for Pratigya V/S Meers's Love for Kr (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by Veena.S

Tanu I already said it in my post, even i won't accept Meera's is love.., coz she already knows krish is married, then itz juz a crazyness... Here the main thing is Krish is a married man... So loving a married man means, itz not only abt him, hurting his wife also, then it is a Mistake... No wife can't bear tis tat her hubby is loving by another woman even itz onesided, it is painful 4 a wife... Marriage is alwayz a great relation than Love... All lovestories can't turn into Mrg but an unwilling Mrg can turn into a great love story...
so very true... by the way who is in ur DP Veena ????Evil Smile
he is a south side Hero, i mean in telugu, tollywood...Pawan kalyan..., CONGRATS 4 bcoming Rockerzz
Thank U Thank u Thank u... heheheh... i am so happy... Muahs to arja n MKAP... Kriya the most... My loving  friends too...LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aka.aier

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna' love for Pratigya V/S Meers's Love for Kr (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aka.aier

IF-Dazzler

aka.aier

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
true...Krishna tattooed P's name...did all sort of crazy things...but all those actions had no effect on Pratz...she started loving him after getting to know him..seeing how very different he was from his family members...standing up for her when everyone was against her...and knowing how innocent and pure his heart is, and im assuming if pratz have not already told him then surely she'll tell him this time ...so M tattooing K's name will not have any effect on him...only M will have a sore armOuchLOL

ninahegde

ninahegde

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Somewhat I feel the new entry will make Prats realise the improtance of Krish more in her life and it improves their love & bond them still together

As Krish is projected as the ardent lover of Prats so far, he will not fall for the crazy Paglet.. It will give a social message in this way that Prats has not done any wrong in marrying a goonGeek

laks76

Goldie

laks76

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Kriya nice post. but krishna;s love for prats is different . it is true he also followed her and harassed her but there were incidents which made him believe that she also loved him. he did it thinking that she loves him and her family is against him. that was the reason. angad played a part in that. krishna wanted to marry her and wanted her company through out his life. he stopped her marriage because he didn;t want that marriage to take place he knew the importance of marriage and even when his own mother said to him to just play with P and then throw her out of his life. he didn;t agree he got mad and wanted to marry P. see that is the difference. it is something different. here the girl knows he is married and if she follows him and bother him after that it is not good. like prats says it is not a good thing and against justice. i don;t know why cv;s is bringing this girl now. what is the motive behind this track. before Ganga was bought and i thought it was to teach amma a lesson. but amma never changed. i think this is just for trp and spicy masala making fun of marriage. i am fed up of cv;s making fun of marriages. it is a scared thing. now they have made it like a children;s game. i hate that.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top