Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Friends I am trying to see Meera track from other angle.Here is my take

Krishna followed Pratigya wrote love message gifted her saree and did all crazy stuffs for his onesided love which according to him was two sided.Now Meera is doing same with some different style she is writing shayari, coming to hotel and if synopsis is true she also has Tatoo like our Baba.If Krishna will reject her love jo ki hona hi hain then how will she react do you think she will do bhajans only like Meera Bai or she will use Krish tricks.Now coming to Krishna what do you think will he hide from Pratigya true identity of mystery girl lover or he will tell her directly.

If Krishna will think Meera as pagli and her love as pagalpana then he has to question his love for Pratigya bcoz he did samething for his love aur agar if he thinks Meera  love is true just bcoz these faltoo stuffs then he is in big trouble bcoz he knows what a crazy lover can do.

I am not sure but maybe cvs wants to give us social message that craziness means not true love.In the end Krishna love will win from Meera's love with help of PBJ.I am saying this bcoz when I was watching the episode with my Mom" maine aise hi keh diya ki Meera Krishna ko kitna pareshan kar rahi hain meri Mom ne achanak mujhe kaha Pratigya ko bhi Krishna ne pareshan kiya tha use kaisa laga hoga."

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ayeshdgr8ninahegdeppearlsudharao100a_umaheera1702flamencobabithajVeena.SAnondo.RMuskaan92riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna' love for Pratigya V/S Meers's Love for Kr" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

i think this track will highlight on marriage purity...

Krishna was different story yes he trouble Pratz but she was not married them...

Meera is doing it to Krishna- a married man living happily with his life, his wife Pratz...

I do not think they will use the tatoo the question one LOVE, if they do Krishnas love will be question 2, but mayb they want to show how far this meera is aiming 4 baba...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702aka.aierbabithajMuskaan92

tanudrashti

IF-Rockerz

tanudrashti

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

i think this track will highlight on marriage purity...

Krishna was different story yes he trouble Pratz but she was not married them...

Meera is doing it to Krishna- a married man living happily with his life, his wife Pratz...

I do not think they will use the tatoo the question one LOVE, if they do Krishnas love will be question 2, but mayb they want to show how far this meera is aiming 4 baba...

Thanks Riyya for ur views.Even i dont want Tatoo to be question i love Krishna's Tatoo but i hate why cvs are showing Tatoo point for Meera.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajMuskaan92

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

good post, I agree tht K has also tatoo P name on his arms, but the matter is different here tht was few years back when he was immature and desperate person he has also done lot of things which was not right,  BUT now he is mature man, and know tht wht is real love and relationship after 4 yrs leap now I dont think he shd fall for her trick of tatoo, But lets W&W wht cv,s show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702Muskaan92

idreeskhan123

IF-Dazzler

idreeskhan123

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
agree with your post...laken kehtai ha na k pyaar aur jung ma sab kuch jaiz ha..everything is fair in love in war...lets see meera will win aur pratigya will win..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajMuskaan92

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Tanu I already said it in my post, even i won't accept Meera's is love.., coz she already knows krish is married, then itz juz a crazyness... Here the main thing is Krish is a married man... So loving a married man means, itz not only abt him, hurting his wife also, then it is a Mistake... No wife can't bear tis tat her hubby is loving by another woman even itz onesided, it is painful 4 a wife... Marriage is alwayz a great relation than Love... All lovestories can't turn into Mrg but an unwilling Mrg can turn into a great love story...

Edited by Veena.S - 03 December 2011 at 12:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithaj

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena.S

Tanu I already said it in my post, even i won't accept Meera's is love.., coz she already knows krish is married, then itz juz a crazyness... Here the main thing is Krish is a married man... So loving a married man means, itz not only abt him, hurting his wife also, then it is a Mistake... No wife can't bear tis tat her hubby is loving by another woman even itz onesided, it is painful 4 a wife... Marriage is alwayz a great relation than Love... All lovestories can't turn into Mrg but an unwilling Mrg can turn into a great love story...
so very true... by the way who is in ur DP Veena ????Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Veena.S

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babithaj

Originally posted by Veena.S

so very true... by the way who is in ur DP Veena ????Evil Smile
he is a south side Hero, i mean in telugu, tollywood...Pawan kalyan..., CONGRATS 4 bcoming Rockerzz

Edited by Veena.S - 03 December 2011 at 1:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top