Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

poor simran...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
i want rajpreet together..Heart...but im really really sad for simmi..Cry...

i like her.Smile...she is such an epitome of best closest childhood buddies.Clap...& i really cant blame her for falling for rajbeer..Confused..

Falling for ur good friends happens more often than we think...And it can hurt a lot more than 'plain old unrequited love'..CryCry.. it can really ruin friendships.Broken Heart... Falling in love with your best friend happens because they are the one person who you are 100% comfortable around...They are your life and you are theres...They don't care about your faults and they are there to always catch you when you fall...

describes simmi-rajbeer relation??Wink

but now i hope she doesen't go & tell Neelam/Biji...dat wud b a disaster..Cry.

hope she just overhears/sees rajpreet together...will save rajbeer a lot of pain...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilageetjmoyee200--Saina--br200910-Vrinda-snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "poor simran..." in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
...yes... Simmi so sweet girl...Smile & yes uska dil tutega uske liye vi so sad... Cry  But sorry simmi tum rajbeer ke saath jodi nahi bana saktiShocked coz Rajbeer ke dil me only Preeto haiHeart & humsabko rajpreet Jodi se LOve hai... Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jmoyee200--Saina--

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
simi is sweet gal its better she comes to know abt Rajpreet very soon..somehow by overhearing or it would be even better if Rajbeer says abt he loving Preeto...i jus dont want things to go very complicated...Wink

jmoyee200--Saina--

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
ya simi is a very sweet girl...
but do want her to fall in love with rajbeer,as rajbeer loves preeto only...

jmoyee200--Saina--

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
 agree...

nikhilageet

IF-Dazzler

nikhilageet

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I agree. Poor Simran. she is a sweet person but she misunderstands rajbeer s feeling for her and that is going to cause problems between preeto and rajbeerConfused I hope things get sorted out soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Agree.. I hope she finds out about Rajpreet soon before it gets complicated and uncomfortable between RB , Simi, Preeto

Sorry simi, we want to see Rajbeer only with Preeto and infact Rajbeer ke zindagi mein SIRF preeto ji hai ..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.