Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Guys I need ideas for my imagination

alien_visitor thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I am pasting my imagination of a climax scene...Give me some more to chew on...T and D then would be forced to accept any one of them..

My idea of the last scene

Armaan comes to know that it was his own Jassi who was at Gulmohar all along posing as Jessica, and he is not able to take it...All the past and the present seem to revolve his world around him, and he is driving at high speed...He collides with a tree and is seriously wounded.

Jassi rushes to the hospital( she now knows what Armaan felt for her as she has seen the photo in his purse, and he has even talked to her about his old Jassi).

The doctor says his condition is critical, and it will be a miracle if he comes about...

Jassi is in a turmoil, she remembers what Armaan always said about his Jassi, grabs a pair of scissors and cuts her hair like the old Jassi, grabd her fathers glasses and opens the door of ICU..

Armaan Sir, Ankhen kholiye, Mein apki Jassi hoon...

She tearfully tears her heart out and asks him to wake up just once and look at her. And the miracle happens...He wakes up to his old Jassi...

Any takers???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moskvaa thumbnail

Hmmm....its ok till he hits the tree...then he gets amnesia....the first person he sees after regaining conciousness is Mallika...he falls in love with her and marries her!

how 'bout it???😆

alien_visitor thumbnail

Hey u know what? I got queer too and this gives me an idea to tune in to Ekta and T and D...

How is this?

T and D cant get enough of money so they forward Jassi by 20 years...For this Armaan should marry Mallika, and Purab Jassi...Guess the next one?

Armaan and Mallika have a son looking like Armaan and Jassi and Purab have a daughter just like Jassi...She has been told everything about Gulmohar et all, so she comes into it to take revenge on the present chairman Armaan lookalike son)...Ohh...Am I helping T and D?

alien_visitor thumbnail

Yea ofcourse Armaan Jassi are forever...And I am dying for the D day to happen...

I am just venting my irritations on T and D

mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

phir se haircut???😆

jammy thumbnail

Err dont tell me old jassi was bald, i mean how many haricuts!!!!

Cause if she goes bald then armaan after coming to concious will go into coma due to the shock!!! and so will half other viewers.

😆

Jammy.