India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

sleeping on the sofa!!!!

tofeees Groupbie
tofeees
tofeees

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

hi everyone!! months ago when sujal had told archie that he would not have any relationship with her even after he married her, my brother had boringly remarked, "Now who's gonna be on the sofa???"

I had laughed then but had told him that sujal is different from the others. guess i was wrong......

i dont get it... if ure not havin ne sort of relationship does that mean uve got to spend the rest of ur life in discomfort on the sofa??? i mean, cant u sleep on the bed and keep ur promise!!!!Confused i knew that k would say smthg like tha to s but i expected s to show some attitude.... something like"i feel uncomfortable on the sofa so im gonna sleep on the bed and u can sleep here too if u trust me!" that would have s pst k off, wouldnt it?

also, it would have shown that sujal is unique....i would be lying if i said i wasnt disappointed when sujal picked up his pillow from the bed....i mean, guy, are u so unsure of urself!!!! wat do u guyz think? and plz don't get me wrong ... im not sayin s acted stupid but it would have been nice to c k get all frustrated!!Confused

kesha Senior Member
kesha
kesha

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i agree tofee, i think sujal should've been different and showed kashish that he is not wat she thinks and he is trustworthy
pooja0204 Groupbie
pooja0204
pooja0204

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

good one toffee... i really agree... and wonder y the sofa always...

hehehehe. sujal must have shown some attitude.. but then if he did u know kashish wud have created a big scene abt it... ekta need to show kashish a lil' more practical...!!

PHULEEEEEZ.....!!!!

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I am fed up of sofa in ektas serials...
Sujal bichara. How could someone be comfortable on sofa.........
Kashish was having prob then she shuld sleep on sofa not sujal.....
Characters of ekta kapoor's serials will never grow up....LOL.
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 3:33am | IP Logged

I agree with all of u.

Suj shud have slept on the bed and to hell with kashish. But kya kare he is so in love with her, sirf uski Khushi ke bare mein sochta hain.

MrsRajeev IF-Dazzler
MrsRajeev
MrsRajeev

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 3:47am | IP Logged
i agree wid ya
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 4:19am | IP Logged
I think ekta has a strange mindsight that if you sleep on sofa you do not have relation with your spouse and if you are in the same bed means otherwise. What absurd!
kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 14 October 2004 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pmahesh

I think ekta has a strange mindsight that if you sleep on sofa you do not have relation with your spouse and if you are in the same bed means otherwise. What absurd!

I think thats the only reason they put sofa in their bedroom ConfusedDead

Go to top