Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SS-the Beautiful series Ch4-pg9, Note-pg15 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

Maya.tasnim

Maya.tasnim

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
WOOW seriously speachless!! Please continue soon!! And do PM me!! :D 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

booksfreak07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS-the Beautiful series Ch4-pg9, Note-pg15 (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkstars

Goldie

pinkstars

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written...Pls PM me...

booksfreak07

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome pups plz update n pm me

booksfreak07

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
hey hey want more yaaa please pm next time...

booksfreak07

FarighInsan

FarighInsan

Posted: 11 December 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Ahhh! CUTENESS! can u plz pm me when u update! i loved it! i luv VirMaan! plz update soon! :) :)

booksfreak07

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Okay guys, here's the third part of my SS, just want you guys to note that up to this point all he same things have happened in my SS as in the actual show, same nok-jhok, same everything. It picks up right after the wedding/bidaai.

Also, that this is a short update and its not on purpose, I know exactly what I want to write next, its just that I'm stuck on how to write it. I want to do justice to the transition from friends to more than friends.And I wrote it on monday but it took really long to upload, sorry. I didnt have access to the net since the last 3 days!!

Chapter 3- Flashback 1
Beautiful goodbye, or not?!

It was the day after Jeevika and Viren's wedding. The chaudharies were due to leave for rishikesh in a few minutes. Manvi was waiting for an opportunity to talk to Virat, but he was just too busy flirting with the 2 chachis to come talk to her. Grrr... Chep.

Virat could see that Manvi was itching to talk to him. He knew her ego wasn't permitting her to come to him and he wanted to talk to her anyway, so that he could say goodbye properly. But he was having way too much fun watching her mutter to herself in anger, so he decided to make her wait a big longer.

"... And I guess we need to leave soon" Virat heard Pinky Chachi say.

As soon as he realized that making Manvi wait any longer would probably end in her leaving and their not being able to talk at all, he excused himself and started walking in her direction.

He smiled as he saw her giving him a cold stare. 'Mission accomplished' he thought.

"So, dedh futiya. Going back to the Ganges?" he smirked.

"So you're finally done being chep to Chachi?" Manvi asked, the irritation evident from her tone.

'Anyway, I don't have time for your nonsense. We need to leave very soon. I wanted to talk to you" she said earnestly.

Virat understood that this was serious and so he decided to keep all his smartass comments to himself for the time being.

"Virat, I needed a favor. I really hope you don't take this the wrong way. You know when a girl gets married, her whole life changes. New house, people, relationships, responsibilities. A girl needs all the support she can get. She needs someone she can trust, share her feelings with. I know that Viren jiju will be there for di, always. And your mom will always support her. But Virat, I know my di. I know that she'll need a friend, someone who looks out for her, who tries to make her feel comfortable in this new environment, someone who makes her laugh. Someone who can take my place in her life." she almost choked at that last part.

"Oye, Salim-Javed! This is not some melodramatic movie whose script you're writing! This is real life. And of course, I'll always look out for bhabhi and not as a favor to you or anything but because she's a part of my family now. And Manvi, I want you to remember that no one can ever take your place in her life! You'll always be her annoying little sister" he told her.

Manvi said, "Thanks, Virat."

"Thanks? Thanks kyun?"

"You know why. Thanks for everything" she smiled.

Virat replied, "Sorry, Manvi."

"Sorry? Sorry kyun?"

'You know why. Sorry about everything"

They just looked at each other for that one second, trying to capture all their memories from the little time that they had spent together in their hearts.

"Mannu..." Jeevika's voice startled them both.

Manvi gave Virat a small but heartfelt smile and ran to say goodbye to her sister. Virat sighed, as he saw the sisters crying their eyes out. He wished he could lessen her pain in some way but had no idea how. The girl loved her sister so much, she was willing to sacrifice anything for her- her health, her happiness- you name it. His bhabhi was lucky, to have such a beautiful person to love her.

He sighed again as he saw the bus move forward and exit the gates of the house.

'Till we meet again' he thought to himself.

------

Manvi's phone beeped. It was a text from... Virat??

'Reached?' it said, rather asked.

'Yeah, just a little while ago.' Manvi hit the send button.

They had reached about an hour ago, everyone was remembering all the memories they'd shared with Jeevika in this house, discussing how empty it seemed without her presence, when beeji ordered everyone to go, take some rest in the hope that it would take their minds off Jeevika for a while. Manvi had slinked off to her room and suddenly the realization that this room now belonged only to her hit. Silent tears escaped her eyes and before she knew it, she was sobbing uncontrollably. It was then that she saw Virat's text.

'Hope the journey was comfortable.' was his second text.

'Yes, it was fine.' she replied. What is up with him, she thought.

'How are you holding up?'

'I'm fine!!!!!!' was her reply, she was really irritated now. Can a girl not even her cry in peace?! She was practically fuming with anger. Just let him send me one more text, I'll break his fingers and make sure that he's never able to text anyone ever again, she thought.

And this is how she ended up spending 2 hours just staring at her phone, all forgotten, waiting for his text so that he could admonish him for it. But the reply never came and she fell asleep with her hands clutching the phone tightly.

--------

Just in case you're confused, the 'or not' in the title means that this might not be a goodbye and as we know it wont Smile

Okay guys, since I'm thoroughly confused as to what is my PM list, please either leave a comment here or send me a buddy request for future PM's. Or if you really, really dont have time then like this as its very difficult to keep track of the likes!

I really hope you enjoyed reading this.

Thanks for reading, lots of love!!!!

Edited by booksfreak07 - 26 December 2011 at 10:18am

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123pinklilliesrockinggirl555simron...laila889shruthyn3jaasz_25abc456nikki1211sankey7sankeymizznandp102shahriddhiArima47anu008pyaar_kya_karnamedhahpsamee1lemypinks86nutshillyshivu124unnatiachandana123vishrutashrutiavm-Pankhuri-cue1cookies10inlvwithehmmbhluv.u.zindagiFarighInsangulunaisha.raj_98hari93misakivamps1996xoxsusanxoxpinkstarsPiya.D--Suhani--ABCDesiGirl93shaimaharul01pinkgalRuchi-interestluvzindagimeriyaarlaynacheersona1madhubansenanshimanshiIrUmIBrAhIm~~BaBy~AnGel~~cutie_mahimashiv-gauri4eva-alisha--Amri-rusha4003rev4evamoksha89jia123sagarKSG_luvBadtameezDil.FullyFaltoo.IndigoBluesalicemathpreethisLet-It-Gothejazzgalashred12-Yuks-..luv_shahid..Nikki_Titli

IndigoBlues

IF-Rockerz

IndigoBlues

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i think it's more of an awkward goodbye..your oneshot perfectly expresses what they are currently showing virat and maanvi in the show..enough attraction to let anyone known they are falling in love...but not exactly the jeevika-viren kind of bond..it's just something else altogether. LOLWink And yeah..I'm interested in knowing how you show the transition..it's something i myself have not written on yet...LOL so here's best of luck...though you don't need it, i'm sure you have an amazing idea in mind. Wink

megz. Embarrassed

booksfreak07

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 14 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Wow that was really beautiful, Will comment in detail later.

booksfreak07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top