Page 2 Page 16

booksfreak07

Goldie

booksfreak07

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
SS The beautiful series
Virman
Chapter 1: It's a beautiful day

Hey guys, this is my first piece of writing on IF. It's a short piece on Virman. I just fell in love with this couple the moment I saw their 'nok-jhok'
Hope you like it...

He woke up with a bright smile on his face. A smile he couldn't seem to get rid of since the day he realized he was in love. He stretched his arms wide when his left arm lightly collided with soft flesh. Turning over, onto his side with his head resting on his left arm, he admired the sight in front of his eyes. Her hair messed up, her mangalsutra resting on her bare shoulders reminding him that she officially belonged to him now, the sindoor on her forehead slightly smudged and her eyeliner completely smudged, giving her eyes a smokey look and a soft smile playing on her lips. He sighed, how could she manage to look so beautiful despite her disheveled state.

She stirred as if she could feel his gaze on her. He kissed her temple and and whispered, "Good morning, bandariya", his hot breath tickling her neck and she felt her entire body tingle in response. She smiled, her hands intuitively found their way to his neck as she pulled him closer for a light kiss and mumbled a very muffled "Good morning, chep". As she drifted off into sleep again he held her close with his hand encircling her waist, breathing in her scent of roses and something with a hint of masculinity, wait... his own smell. Wow, she really was his now. His to hold, cherish and love.

She woke up after a while, felt his weight on her and said, "Utho".
"Hmmm...", he replied, "we're supposed to sleep in today. We got married last night, for crying out loud!"

"Really..." she said.

"really!" he replied, completely awake now.

He pushed himself on his elbows and kissed her forehead followed by her closed eyes and pulled away. She expected the feel of his lips on hers but nothing happened. She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her with a glint in his eyes.

"What?" she questioned him.

He just smiled and took her hand in his and kissed it. Then he opened her palm and started looking for something.

"What?" she asked him exasperated.

"I completely forgot to look for my name in your mehendi last night!"

"And whose fault is that?!" she teased him.

"Yours, obviously! The way you were looking at me, your eyes as huge as saucers, pleading me to take you in my arms and never letting go. It's okay, I understand. Thats pretty normal considering Virat Vadhera was standing in front of you. Most women are unable to resist my charm" he smirked.

The blush that had crept up her cheeks completely disappeared and was replaced by deep scowl.

"God, once a chep, always a chep! I really thought you would come back to earth after getting married. But I guess getting married to Manvi Choudhary has gone to your head"

"Hey!" he exclaimed, a little too loudly. Then, lowered his voice, "It's Manvi Vadhera now." slowly caressing her cheek with his hand.

And then the feeling of being married set in, more like dread of being married set in. She was a married woman now, with responsibilities, new relationships to cement, rules to abide by. And Swamini bua! Oh crap, I really should've tried to learn how to cook.

And he started laughing, guffawing actually.

"Oh crap, did I say that out loud?"

"Trust me, Manvi, I did not get married to you under the illusion that you're a good cook!"

"Then why did you marry me?" she asked him while her index finger made imaginary patterns on his chest.
'Cmon, a girl deserves at least one compliment early in the morning to make her day' she thought.

He cupped her face in his hands, "Because you're the best thing that ever happened to me, it's because of you that I found myself, my purpose in life. You made me move beyond my past and think about my future.
I love you, your selfless nature. I love that you love your sister so much and yet you were ready to miss her wedding cause beeji asked you to. I love that you care so much and never let anyone know. I love that you're so mischevious, that your eyes practically start shining when you think of a prank to play on me. I love that you fight with me so much, I love that you call me chep. I love that you make my mom happy. I feel like I'm a better person when I'm with you, you make me wanna be a better person. You bring out the best in me. And I wanna spend the rest of my life thanking you for being who you are and being there for me. I wanna make you realise what a beautiful person you are, inside and out, every single day for the rest of our lives. Oh, and being chep to you of course." he smiled.

Tears prickled at the back of her eyes and her throat choked. She just got up and hugged him with all the strength he had in her body.

THIS was it! This was the reason she had gotten married. He was the reason. He made everything worthwhile. The responsibilities, the adjustments, the rules, even Swamini bua. All this was manageable if only she could be with him forever. She would do anything to be with him.

"I love you! I love you soo much. I don't have a fancy speech like you, but I do love you. You have to believe me" she sobbed.
"Hey, hey, hey" he said as he stroked her back in an attempt to calm her, "I know you love me, you don't have to prove anything, just relax. And stop crying"

She loosened her grip on him and pulled back. He wiped her tears and cupped her face and placed a tender kiss on her forehead. He smiled, "dramaqueen"

"You!" she exclaimed and pushed him onto the bed, flat on his back and said, "I think you're going to have to pay for this." Confident of herself and what she was doing, she climbed on top of his body, her legs on either side of his hips "From now on, you never get to be on top" she said, as she crashed her mouth onto his laughing one.

...Okay, so I'm really hoping that you enjoyed reading it. As this is my first piece of writing, it's really not even close to perfect. Comments- appreciation/criticism- always welcome.
Saying that, I would also like to apologize to any reader who felt that the amount of 'nok-jhok' was not enough or good enough. I'm not good at writing that kind of stuff and the cv's come up with such brilliant insults on te show that I thought making them say inferior quality insults would take away from their characters.
Anyway, need to stop the annoying talking. See you next time and thanks or reading!
Smile 

INDEX

Chapter 4- It's a Beautiful Feeling

You can read my other pieces on Virman:
OS http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2948247">Betrayal

Edited by booksfreak07 - 03 May 2012 at 1:45am

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkip123*nadia*pinklilliesrockinggirl555simron...laila889-JeeVi-VirMan-juvariaMahnoor5671SoniaGhafoorjaasz_25abc456Dina98210nikki1211Anshikaaamoonlight3887mayur247gagsyariel1985pyaar_kya_karnaamee1lemyKaval05moonstruckhillyshivu124pinks86cookies10unnatiavishruta--Lalz--MairMayuriniya_scue1realraul2307salekh1Lov26-Pankhuri-shiningstarzme.sanChocoBloc_12--Mystical--FarighInsaninlvwithehmmbhMaya.tasnimNinaAriefElenaElenorsathya.shari93misakixoxsusanxoxluvzindagipinkstarsPiya.DNmyraABCDesiGirl93laynaAisha202shaimahkarthik80aysha1989princess14shehroon_riazRuchi-interestmeriyaarcheersona1madhubansenanshimanshiJULIELmohseenaIrUmIBrAhImsihuKaShCrazyAneesa~~BaBy~AnGel~~shiv-gauri4evacutie_mahima-Amri-AdorableTroublerusha4003rev4evaduskmoksha89nayikaNirju99lakshmgirl_rocksjia123sagarKSG_luv-Antu-_-Aslan-IndigoBlues-RabiaKSGKaJen-IAmAarualicemathniksidfancanuck-umzTheDreamCatcherpreethisLet-It-Gothejazzgalashred12|Persephone|..luv_shahid..Lumzz_Littles12_-Hudi-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS-the Beautiful series Ch4-pg9, Note-pg15" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivu124

shivu124

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
ye i m the first one to comment and i loved it plzz add me to ur buddy list and pm me once u start writin again... =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

booksfreak07PixieFlame

PixieFlame

Goldie

PixieFlame

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Wow! It's really good! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

booksfreak07

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
This was beautifully written no one can dare to say tht the nokh jokes weren't enough cz I they r married there has to b some romance not nhok jokes all the time plz
Continue and do pm
Me

booksfreak07

inlvwithehmmbh

inlvwithehmmbh

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
I loved it a lot!!! pls buddy me and PM me when u continue or write more!ClapClap THANKS Big smile

booksfreak07

IAmAaru

IF-Rockerz

IAmAaru

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
loved it!!! virmaan's marriage os was the one i was looking 4ward 2 here!!!! thanku !!Hug add me...2 ur pm list..and pm me..when u write agann k!!!

booksfreak07

thesh

Goldie

thesh

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! That was awesome!!! Ur a really good writer! Please please please pm me wen u continue or write others.

booksfreak07

Ishita131

Ishita131

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome dude !!! Heart
And please PM me if you plan to write anything else !!! <3

booksfreak07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top